Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Business Loan - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business Loan (1017 Views)

How To Get A Small Business Loan Without Collateral (updated) / Business Loan!!!!! / Business Loan Or Personal Loan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Loan by Odiakagod: 8:59am On Jul 08, 2019
Pls who have idea about this site www.boost cash .co

They give loan to startup business. Pls are they genuine?
Re: Business Loan by otegbayi(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2019
For salary advance loan which is affordable and quick from 100k- 2m with no extra charges before accessing. Conact me now Emma 09051874368
Re: Business Loan by ishadfurnitures: 9:26am On Jul 08, 2019
Do you give Bussines man loan too or just Salary earner ?
otegbayi:
For salary advance loan which is affordable and quick from 100k- 2m with no extra charges before accessing. Conact me now Emma 09051874368
Re: Business Loan by otegbayi(m): 10:43am On Jul 08, 2019
Just for salary earners in Lagos which might serve them for different purpose
Re: Business Loan by eoboluwole: 6:58am On Jul 11, 2019
Odiakagod:
Pls who have idea about this site www.boost cash .co

They give loan to startup business. Pls are they genuine?
please has anybody received loan from them are they for real of a scam please I need comments
Re: Business Loan by eoboluwole: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2019
Please house is Boost cash a real loan company they promise loan for business startup has anyone collected from them
Re: Business Loan by usmanayub: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2019
[quote author=eoboluwole post=80148717] please has anybody received a loan from them are they for real of a scam please I need

I myself I have been trying to no about this site, are they true loan company? boost cash... because after you complete all the documents they are going to ask you to pay some certain amount into one account for processing fees.
Re: Business Loan by reassured777(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2019
Hello i guess boostcash.co loan services is all scam o! I made a 3% payment of my loan wc was 300k on 17/07/2019 to one yetunde Ogedengbe a fidelity bank customer and gave a 9ja agent line (Esther Majekodunmi 09019658005)shortly after making the payment the line was swicthed off till now 48 hours after confirmation they will send "We are currently working on your transfer. Unfortunately, we are encountering a few problems with our money wire transfer service (Paypal) at the moment. We are literally dealing with hundreds of due customers, so please bear with us. We are sincerely sorry for the inconveniences caused.
However, we will begin the disbursement of loans to customers in Nigeria and Ghana, in a few more days. We are also sorry for the delayed notification. We usually receive thousands of applications and messages of inquiries on a daily basis, making it difficult to manage and causing a delay in our response time."
LEARN FROM ME RUN FROM THEM OOOO
Re: Business Loan by Harmeenah94: 6:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
I paid their percentage but no loan was disbursed to me even after calling their agent since on the 17th of July, 2019. The agent blocked my line.

They are scam, please take note
Re: Business Loan by ekehopp: 5:40am On Aug 23, 2019
myu

(1) (Reply)

TGR LTD Business Center / Wallpaper Thread: Post HD Wallpapers / Some Nigerian Newspaper Headlines 26/02/2022.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.