Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,559 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments - Sports (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments (25049 Views)

Divine Oduduru Gets Six-year Ban For Doping / Pogba Tests Positive For Testosterone, Provisionally Suspended, risks 4-year ban / What To Know About Blessing Okagbare's 10-year-ban For Antidoping Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by babakb: 10:45am On Jul 12, 2019
eni4real:
Penalty is part of football. If a player is fouled in the box, the referee was supposed to consult the VAR especially in a big match like Superclasico..

Uruguay scored 2 goals that were ruled out by the VAR against Peru... If VAR was useful in that match, then no excuse for a bigger match!!!

Messi is spot on!!!

You need to travel to camp nou next season, find a way to meet with Messi face to face and let him know the good works you have been doing on his behalf.

Perhaps he will shower you with some thousands of Euros.
I'm serious bro.
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by chiboy1116: 10:49am On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:
It has always been his plan.. trying to run away , he knew it would come thru ... The only way to escape, that y he went on a rant , so that he can b banned...so that he can runaway again...

This guy is a fraud .. fake prophet... " I promise to gift Barca Champions League" cos Ronaldo left Madrid , only for Liverpool to disgrace him ..

But sha , this guy will never forget Chile in his life.. Chile has really 4kd this guy up... I guess after he conspired to send Sanchez out of Barca, Chile decided to come for his head grin

This news will b a blessing to Argentina... watch them lift the Copa next year...at list icardis prayers has been answered

To show his true character and how evil minded this guy is, he wished Brazil to loose because Brazil defeated them like as if Argentina even had a chance... He wished a Peru that dint stand a chance to defeat Brazil at the maracana... He is as demented and deluded like his fans
those bullshit propaganda u put up there , has Messi ever in his life , come out , openly to blame his teammates for losing a game ? Wtf is wrong with you fanboys ? Smh , get a life sis . Messi wouldn't do that , but I know of a certain football who did that openly.
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 12, 2019
babakb:

You need to travel to camp nou next season, find a way to meet with Messi face to face and let him know the good works you have been doing on his behalf.

Perhaps he will shower you with some thousands of Euros.
I'm serious bro.
You are funny! grin
Messi has been fantastic despite remaining in his comfort zone...
Professionals don't become very great while remaining in their comfort zones. How Messi managed to do it is a mystery!!!
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by Beverlyjean(f): 11:02am On Jul 12, 2019
chiboy1116:
those bullshit propaganda u put up there , has Messi ever in his life , come out , openly to blame his teammates for losing a game ? Wtf is wrong with you fanboys ? Smh , get a life sis . Messi wouldn't do that , but I know of a certain football who did that openly.

Messi the pretender .. fake guy
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by chiboy1116: 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:

lmfao .
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by chiboy1116: 7:50pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:

are u a lady ? cheesy
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by Beverlyjean(f): 8:33pm On Jul 12, 2019
chiboy1116:
are u a lady ? cheesy

No I'm a transgender tongue
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by chiboy1116: 11:51pm On Jul 12, 2019
Beverlyjean:

No I'm a transgender tongue
lolx , why do you dislike Messi?
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2019
Did CONMEBOL stop you from winning Brazil in the semi final. .. Please don't be a sore loser. Know how to win and how to endure/accept defeat.

1 Like

Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by Alejobs: 6:11pm On Jul 24, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: Messi Facing Possible Two Year Ban For CONMEBOL Corruption Comments by Nova1988(m): 2:19am On Jul 15, 2021
TechCapon:
Lol his mind is no longer in the national team not to mention conmebol. He has already resigned to fate that he can never be great at intentional level. Cristiano Ronaldo remains the goat and father of all goats

What do u have to say now?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Haaland Reveals Bizarre Diet Behind Roaring Start To Man City Career / Nwakali To Dump Super Eagles For European Country – Brother, Allwell Nwakali / UFC: Conor Mcgregor Injures Ankle, Poirier Wins UFC 264 Showdown (Graphic Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.