Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Urgent Please Visa Officer Or Passport Agent Come In - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urgent Please Visa Officer Or Passport Agent Come In (408 Views)

Man Takes Flight Into The U.S. Without Ticket Or Passport / Which Bank Still Gives PTA As Cash-Urgent Please / Urgent : Please Which Country Visa Can I Process Within A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Please Visa Officer Or Passport Agent Come In by Generalkorex(m): 10:05am On Jul 08, 2019
Good morning nairalanders.
I need urgent reply
How can someone abroad apply for visa to Nigeria.
I will need a passport officer or visa officer.
Re: Urgent Please Visa Officer Or Passport Agent Come In by Sachidi: 10:17am On Jul 08, 2019
Where is the person coming from? Nigeria offers visa on arrival to some countries or better still let the person go to the Nigeria embassy there to apply

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please Visa Officer Or Passport Agent Come In by DisGuy: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2019
Why do you need a passport officer (whats that) or visa officer?

If the person is abroad and have access to the internet. The information is on the High commission's website and pretty straightforward- we should stop creating avenues for people to exploit

1 Like

Re: Urgent Please Visa Officer Or Passport Agent Come In by Generalkorex(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
DisGuy:
Why do you need a passport officer (whats that) or visa officer?

If the person is abroad and have access to the internet. The information is on the High commission's website and pretty straightforward- we should stop creating avenues for people to exploit
Thanks
Re: Urgent Please Visa Officer Or Passport Agent Come In by Generalkorex(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
Sachidi:
Where is the person coming from? Nigeria offers visa on arrival to some countries or better still let the person go to the Nigeria embassy there to apply
I appreciate this

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Check If My Passport Is Ready / I Want To Know If There School That Didnot Request For Iets In Estonia / UPDATE: One Dead, Many Injured In Lagos Accident Involving BRT, Dangote Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.