Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,132 members, 7,829,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

I Want To Establish A Barbing Sallon Business In Ilorin - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Establish A Barbing Sallon Business In Ilorin (233 Views)

Other Business To Combine With A Barbing Salon In Lagos / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon? / Barbing Saloon Vs Laundry Services: Which Is A Better Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Establish A Barbing Sallon Business In Ilorin by Tosin17(m): 11:19am On Jul 08, 2019
Please can someone please advise me on the establishment of barbing saloon business? I am not a barber but want to invest in it and get a professional to do the job and pay me every week. Please, anyone who knows about this business should enlighten me. Thank you.
Re: I Want To Establish A Barbing Sallon Business In Ilorin by Moneyfem: 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
If you won't be there to be the cashier, don't try it. History and experience show that most people in Nigeria don't honour informal business agreements. If you don't want your blood pressure to skyrocket, do business you will have time for or invest in securities.
Re: I Want To Establish A Barbing Sallon Business In Ilorin by Tosin17(m): 4:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Earn Unlimited 15$ For Free / Generate $1000 In Thirty Days:passive Commissions With Affiliate Marketing / Make Up To 4000 Completely Free. Just Follow The Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.