Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,496 members, 7,826,870 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

Rccg July 2019 Holy Ghost Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rccg July 2019 Holy Ghost Service (222 Views)

RCCG JULY 2021 HOLY GHOST SERVICE PRAYER POINTS, HYMN LYRICS AND SERMON / LIVE VIDEO : RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service / RCCG July 2018 Holy Ghost Service. Stronger Than Your Enemies 7. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rccg July 2019 Holy Ghost Service by Haleplushearty: 11:42am On Jul 08, 2019
RCCG JULY 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE
TOPIC: SWIMMING IN GLORY 7- BORN TO BE GREAT
TEXT: LUKE 1-26-33
BY: PASTOR E.A. ADEBOYE
SONG
BLESSED BE THY NAME,
BLESSED BE THY NAME,
BLESSED BE THY NAME,
OH LORD,
HALLELUJAH,
BLESSED BE THY NAME,
BLESSED BE THY NAME,
BLESSED BE THY NAME,
OH LORD.
MIGHTY IS YOUR NAME,
MIGHTY IS YOUR NAME,
MIGHTY IS YOUR NAME,
OH LORD,
HALLELUJAH,
MIGHTY IS YOUR NAME
MIGHTY IS YOUR NAME
MIGHTY IS YOUR NAME
OH LORD
HOLY IS YOUR NAME,
HOLY IS YOUR NAME,
HOLY IS YOUR NAME,
OH LORD,
HALLELUJAH,
HOLY IS YOUR NAME
HOLY IS YOUR NAME
HOLY IS YOUR NAME
OH LORD
JESUS IS YOUR NAME,
JESUS IS YOUR NAME,
JESUS IS YOUR NAME,
OH LORD,
HALLELUJAH,
JESUS IS YOUR NAME
JESUS IS YOUR NAME
JESUS IS YOUR NAME
OH LORD
OPENING PRAYER
King of kings and Lord of lords, the Ancient of Days, our Maker, Provider, Healer, Redeemer, Joy, Strength, Friend, Help, Hope, Future, All in all and Greatness, glory be to Your Holy Name. Thank You for January, February, March, April, May, June and July, please accept our worship in Jesus name.
Tonight, in a very special way, visit Your children, everything standing between us and greatness destroy tonight, the purpose for which You created us fulfill tonight, all over the world where Your children are listening, let Your Holy Spirit comes down and do great thing in our lives. Let us sing a new song tomorrow, thank You Almighty, In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
SALVATION MESSAGE
Long before we were born, God pronounced our greatness, Psalms 33:8-9, Numbers 23:19, Isaiah 55:10-11, Mark 13:31 but not all those who were born great became great. For example,
* Cain. Genesis 4:1-14
* Children of Eli 1 Samuel 2:30-36
* Gehazi. 2 Kings 5:20-27
* Judas Iscariot. Acts 1:15-20
These people were sinners Isaiah 59:1-2, you may never become great if you continue in sin. 1 John 1:7 Sin is an insulator that can block your way to greatness. Give your life to Jesus now.
BORN TO BE GREAT
According to William Shakespeare, some are born great, some achieved greatness and some have greatness thrust upon them. These categories are in the Bible.
BORN GREAT
*Jacob. Romans 9:10-13
*Samson. Judges 13:2-5
*Solomon. 2 Samuel 12:24-25
You survived till today because God loves You, makes you more than conqueror and born to be great.
SOME ACHIEVED GREATNESS
* Elijah 1 Kings 17:1, 1 Kings 21:16-27
* David. You will achieve greatness
GREATNESS THRUSTED UPON
* Elisha. 1 Kings 19 :19-21
* Peter. You will be great.
Things will change when you surrender to Jesus. John 1:11-12, Psalms 91:1 If you are born again, you bear the name of Jesus. When you are a christian, the blood of Jesus is flowing in you. Revelation 12:10-11 John 15:5. Jeremiah 32:27, Luke 1:37, Mark 9 :23 , Mark 11:22-23, Mark 5:25-34, Act 19:11-12 Achieving greatness will be easy because of your father - Jesus. No ore impossibility in Jesus name. Every where you go, miracles will happen. Mark 4:35-41, Job 22:21-28, John 14:12, Every obstruction to your greatness are removed in Jesus name.
You will receive power Acts 1:8 Acts 8:5-8 Everywhere you go miracles will follow you. Pursue greatness vigorously, do not settle for less. Habakkuk 2:2, Proverbs 22:29, Those who think you will never become great will see you and tremble. You will tell those expecting you to beg i have more than you. Work hard. You will be great, be willing to pay the price.1 Corinthians 12:31. DON'T FORGET GOD WHEN YOU BECOME GREAT.
*Thank You Father, glory be to Your Holy name, In Jesus mighty name we have prayed. In the name that is above every other name i hereby decree you shall be great, very great, you will reach the top, your children will be greater than you.
*Physically, materially, spiritually you shall be great, you will finish well and not disappoint God, everything you need to be extraordinary great, God will release unto you, He will anoint you for greatness and you will use your greatness to serve God so shall it be, you will not die small.
*My God will answer your prayers, you will sing a new song, God will destroy every obstruction to your greatness. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
*****FINAL BLESSING
My Father and my God i want to thank You very much for what You have done for us tonight, i know that the greatness of Your children is now settled.
*Accept our thanks in Jesus name, please, bless their offering, sanctify it and use it for your glory. All these your children will be great materially, none of us will ever beg for money again.
*As you go the almighty God will go with you, keep, defend and promote you. By the time we meet again, your testimony will be many. In Jesus mighty name we have prayed.
RCCG JULY 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE PRAYER POINTS
1.THANK THE ALMIGHTY GOD FOR LOVING YOU AND SAVING YOUR SOUL AND FOR BRINGING YOU INTO HIS FAMILY.
2. FATHER, PLEASE, DON'T LET ME SELL MY BIRTH RIGHT OF GREATNESS.
3. FATHER, PLEASE HELP ME TO ACHIEVE GREATNESS YOU PLANNED FOR ME, MAKE AVAILABLE EVERYTHING I NEED FOR GREATNESS.
4, FATHER, ANOINT ME MIGHTILY FOR SUPERIOR GREATNESS.
5. FATHER, PLEASE WHEN I DO BECOME GREAT, DONT LET ME DISAPPOINT YOU.
6. FATHER, LET ME END WELL.
7. INDIVIDUAL REQUESTS.
RCCG JULY 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE WORDS OF KNOWLEDGE
* There is someone here dreaming of coffin of different sizes, the coffins are not for you and your families.
* God said If nobody will help you, I will.
* Relax, the storms will soon be over.
* There is someone here who has been pursuing something for a long time, before the end of this year you will say "at last"
* Wonderful is a combination of two words- WONDER AND FUL, very soon a miracle is coming your way that will cause you to say AH!
RCCG JULY 2019 HOLY GHOST SERVICE HYMN
1. I WILL SHINE FOR JESUS
AS BRIGHT AS DAY
I WILL SHINE FOR JESUS
HE CALLS ME LIGHT
DARKNESS I WILL RESIST
AND IT MUST FLEE
I WILL SHINE FOR JESUS
HALLELUJAH
2. I WILL WORK FOR JESUS
WITH ALL MY HEART
I WILL SEASON THE WORLD
HE CALLS ME SALT
CORRUPTION I WILL FIGHT
UNTIL IT END
I WILL WORK FOR JESUS
HALLELUJAH
3.I WILL GO FOR JESUS
BOTH NEAR AND FAR
I WILL BRING THE GOOD NEWS
TO MEN AFAR
HIS AMBASSADOR
IS WHO I AM
I WILL GO FOR JESUS
HALLELUJAH
4.I WILL HEAL FOR JESUS
I WILL HEAL THE SICK
I WILL SET CAPTIVES FREE
THEIR BONDS I WILL LOOSE
JESUS ANOINTS ME
TO DO GREAT DEEDS
I WILL HEAL FOR JESUS
HALLELUJAH
5.I AM FOR JESUS
WITH ALL MY HEART
MY BODY, MY SOUL
AND MY SPIRIT
IN LIVING, DYING
I AM HIS OWN
I AM FOR JESUS
HALLELUJAH
6. I WILL SING FOR JESUS
I WILL SING HIS PRAISE
I WILL WORSHIP HIM
I WILL MY VOICE RAISE
I AM BORN TO SING
PRAISE TO MY KING
I WILL SING FOR JESUS
HALLELUJAH
7. I WILL CLAP FOR JESUS
WITH BOTH MY HANDS
MY HANDS WONT WITHER
EMPTY NEITHER
I WILL COOPERATE
TO BUILD HIS CHURCH
I WILL CLAP FOR JESUS
HALLELUJAH
8. I WILL DANCE FOR JESUS
WITH ALL MY MIGHT
DAVID I WILL COPY
DANCE MORE THAN HE
I KNOW WHO MADE ME
PROMOTED ME
I WILL DANCE FOR JESUS
HALLELUJAH
9.I WILL SWIM IN GLORY
I WILL BE GREAT
I WILL SWIM IN GLORY
BORN TO BE GREAT
JESUS MY FATHER
GREATER THAN ALL
I WILL SWIM IN GLORY
HALLELUJAH
10.SING HALLELUJAH
SING TO THE LORD
SING HALLELUJAH
SHOUT, PRAISE THE LORD HALLELUJAH
SING HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH
SHOUT HALLELUJAH
HALLELUJAH

(1) (Reply)

Challenge Your Pastors If Their Prophecies Don’t Come True-pst Tunde Bakare. / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday , July 17, 2019 / Inspector General Of Police Orders Probe Of Officers Who Stormed Timi Dakolo's H

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.