Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Orange Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Orange Recruitment (1346 Views)

Orange Drugs Limited Graduate Management Trainee Program 2020 / MainOne (Orange Group) Job Recruitment (3 Positions) / Orange Insurance Brokers Limited Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Orange Recruitment by Robisky001(m): 11:48am On Jul 08, 2019
They claim to be recruiting employees for Emirates Airlines, sent in my application sometimes ago and they replied by sending me employment letter without the conventional interview. My suspicion now is that, after I filled and sent the so called employment letter I was sent this message as a follow-up. I want to know how genuine this is before even proceeding to call the acclaimed Lawyer. Below is the follow-up Mail I got from then.

Your application form has been received by us,and as your job agency we say congratulations on a successful selection.

We want to make you understand that due to the fact that the company Emirates airlines are in dire need of workers for their newly opened branches and the low numbers of applicants we have now, we are doing a selection during the job training unlike the usual interview system. The position you were given is the flight attendant department(those who attend to customers before they board the plane) and because you are new in this position you will undergo a training process which will last for 4 weeks, failure to attend training will lead to termination of contract, you are required to attend training and perform excellently.

Before you proceed, here are our terms and conditions:

1.Unlike other job agencies we do not charge our agency fees before you get the job but rather we collect 10 percent of your first salary.

2.We can terminate any appointment if we find out that you are doing another transaction with the company behind our knowledge.

3.You must sign an agreement letter through our company lawyer to adhere to these rules because we had issues last recruitment and many applicants failed to pay their agreed percentage, so it is very important to sign and failure will lead to severe punishments as we do not permit unscrupulous acts.

If you are okay with these terms and conditions, then you can proceed to contact our company lawyer then pay for the agreement letter from the high court(request cost from the lawyer) and scan a copy back to us after signing because only then can we release your appointment letter and also your training details. Below is the details on how to reach him.......

BARR RICHIE OZIENGBE,

Re: Orange Recruitment by herakles: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2019
Robisky001:
They claim to be recruiting employees for Emirates Airlines, sent in my application sometimes ago and they replied by sending me employment letter without the conventional interview. My suspicion now is that, after I filled and sent the so called employment letter I was sent this message as a follow-up. I want to know how genuine this is before even proceeding to call the acclaimed Lawyer. Below is the follow-up Mail I got from then.

Your application form has been received by us,and as your job agency we say congratulations on a successful selection.

We want to make you understand that due to the fact that the company Emirates airlines are in dire need of workers for their newly opened branches and the low numbers of applicants we have now, we are doing a selection during the job training unlike the usual interview system. The position you were given is the flight attendant department(those who attend to customers before they board the plane) and because you are new in this position you will undergo a training process which will last for 4 weeks, failure to attend training will lead to termination of contract, you are required to attend training and perform excellently.

1.Unlike other job agencies we do not charge our agency fees before you get the job but rather we collect 10 percent of your first salary.

2.We can terminate any appointment if we find out that you are doing another transaction with the company behind our knowledge.

3.You must sign an agreement letter through our company lawyer to adhere to these rules because we had issues last recruitment and many applicants failed to pay their agreed percentage, so it is very important to sign and failure will lead to severe punishments as we do not permit unscrupulous acts.

If you are okay with these terms and conditions, then you can proceed to contact our company lawyer then pay for the agreement letter from the high court(request cost from the lawyer) and scan a copy back to us after signing because only then can we release your appointment letter and also your training details. Below is the details on how to reach him.......

BARR RICHIE OZIENGBE,

obviously it's a scam. do you need to be told?
Re: Orange Recruitment by Robisky001(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2019
herakles:

obviously it's a scam. do you need to be told?
Why did you say so?
Re: Orange Recruitment by herakles: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Robisky001:
Why did you say so?

isn't it obvious from the story you just posted?! You are told to contact a lawyer and pay for a document, weren't you? It is a scam format, and it's unfortunate that a part of your mind desperately wants to believe that this is a legitimate deal. Dem go sha gba you, and na den you go get sense grin

1 Like

Re: Orange Recruitment by Robisky001(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
herakles:

isn't it obvious from the story you just posted?! You are told to contact a lawyer and pay for a document, weren't you? It is a scam format, and it's unfortunate that a part of your mind desperately wants to believe that this is a legitimate deal. Dem go sha gba you, and na den you go get sense grin
Lolxxx... It's actually mixed feelings anyway. Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Orange Recruitment by ggnggroup: 2:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
THIS IS AN ALMOST 100% PERFECT WELL SCHEMED AND STRATEGICALLY PLOTTED SCAM........
RESPECT TO THEM.........
Re: Orange Recruitment by mrhipup(m): 6:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
Got the exact mail this morning.....

We want to make you understand that the company (EMIRATE AIRLINE) are in dire need of workers for their newly opened branches and due to the low numbers of applicants we have now, we are doing a selection during the job training unlike the usual interview system.The position you were given is the air host/hostess department and because you are new in this position you will undergo a training process which will last for 4 weeks, failure to attend training will lead to termination of contract, you are required to attend training and perform excellently.

3.You must sign an agreement letter through our company lawyer to adhere to these rules because we had issues with the last recruitment and many applicants failed to pay their agreed percentage after being employed for their various jobs, so it is very important to sign the agreement letter. Failure will lead to immediate termination of appointment as we do not permit unscrupulous acts.

NOTE: The charges applied to the agreement letter differs from that of the 10% from your first salary.

If you are okay with these terms and conditions, then you can proceed to contact our company lawyer then pay for and sign an agreement letter from the high court and scan a copy back to us because only then can we release your appointment letter and also your training details. Below is the details on how to contact him.......

BARR RICHIE OZIENGBE,

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Npower Site Is Not Opening / BRISIN Recruitment 2021/22 Application, Closing Date And Portal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.