Stats: 3,158,205 members, 7,836,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

"Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React (1382 Views)

Islam Cleric ‘Performs Miracle’ On A Physically-Challenged Lady In A Mosque / Moment Phones Were Left Behind In A Mosque During Worship (Video) / Man Beaten For Sleeping Unclad In A Mosque And Using Quran As Pillow (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

"Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by ZWorld: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2019
"Pentecostal Muslims"— Imam Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React

A video came across by Zenithnaija on social media, showed the moment an Imam was seeing conducting deliverance in a Mosque.

However a web user who probably has a knowledge of what went down there, pointed out that the faithfuls who're possessed by Genie( A magic spirit) couldn't withstand the Qur'anic recitations.

Watch the video
https://zenithnaija.com/pentecostal-muslims-imam-conducts-deliverance-in-a-mosque/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by ZWorld: 11:58am On Jul 08, 2019
tongue

Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by ZWorld: 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by tintingz(m): 8:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
Religion makes people behave insane. grin

Just watch the nonsense display in the video.
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Lizzysamuel(f): 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
tintingz:
Religion makes people behave insane. grin

Just watch the nonsense display in the video.

Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by ZWorld: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
cc: lalasticlala
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 5:28pm On Jul 12, 2019
They are Sufi. They are not Muslims.
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Razram: 9:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
Babaheekmat:
they aren't Sufi oo,they just branded themselves Muslims.may Allah guide them right
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by wolesmile(m): 9:26pm On Jul 12, 2019
Babaheekmat:
So to you, sufis are not Muslims, abi? o di ojo ale ki oni umbrella to mon pe eru ni oun ru.

Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by tintingz(m): 12:01am On Jul 13, 2019
Babaheekmat:

No true Scotsman fallacy!

Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 3:13am On Jul 13, 2019
wolesmile:
So to you, sufis are not Muslims, abi? o di ojo ale ki oni umbrella to mon pe eru ni oun ru.

Is prophet that was sent with Islam, Prophet Muhammad a Sufi? Abubakr, umar and others, are they Sufi?
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 3:14am On Jul 13, 2019
Razram:
they aren't Sufi oo,they just branded themselves Muslims.may Allah guide them right

They are Sufi. They are on the creed of Sufi
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by wolesmile(m): 6:54am On Jul 13, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Is prophet that was sent with Islam, Prophet Muhammad a Sufi? Abubakr, umar and others, are they Sufi?
Can you just honestly translate what "TASAWWUF" mean?

Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 8:03am On Jul 13, 2019
wolesmile:
Can you just honestly translate what "TASAWWUF" mean?

Tasawwuf is not part of Islam.. If it is, show me
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by wolesmile(m): 8:09am On Jul 13, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Tasawwuf is not part of Islam.. If it is, show me
Look at you. Simple question, you're yet to answer.
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 8:15am On Jul 13, 2019
wolesmile:
Look at you. Simple question, you're yet to answer.

Tasowuf was not commanded by Allah or rosul nor sahabahs..

If it was commanded, show me... Simple as ABC
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by wolesmile(m): 8:23am On Jul 13, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Tasowuf was not commanded by Allah or rosul nor sahabahs..

If it was commanded, show me... Simple as ABC
Then I believe you're trying to tell me that Istigfar, praise and prayer for the prophet and bearing witness to the oneness of Allah (Kalimot Musharraf) are wrong
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 8:27am On Jul 13, 2019
wolesmile:

Then I believe you're trying to tell me that Istigfar, praise and prayer for the prophet and bearing witness to the oneness of Allah (Kalimot Musharraf) are wrong

Do you Sufi do the istigfar , praise and prayers the way Allah instructs rosul and sahabahs to do it?

And Sufi is more than adkhar.. You are idolator, jinn worshiper, grave worshiper and juju people
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by wolesmile(m): 8:37am On Jul 13, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Do you Sufi do the istigfar , praise and prayers the way Allah instructs rosul and sahabahs to do it?

And Sufi is more than adkhar.. You are idolator, jinn worshiper, grave worshiper and juju people
Case closed. Sometimes it's best not to argue with some people so you don't look more stupid than they are. May Allah forgive you.
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 8:42am On Jul 13, 2019
wolesmile:
Case closed. Sometimes it's best not to argue with some people so you don't look more stupid than they are. May Allah forgive you.

You dare say "ALLAH"

You people believe your own Allah.. Absolutely not our creator.. Is same with everything.. I have forgotten what you do call that in your Sufi religion.. It's the nonsense they would implant in your head after tarbiyah..

No wonder you people take your sheiks as your creator
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 8:44am On Jul 13, 2019
wolesmile:

For the fact that anabi is not Sufi is enough for you to leave Sufi..

Shia even came before Sufi, Ashaira even came before Sufi, Maturdiyah, Qodariyah, Fatimeeyah.. They all came before Sufi..

Sufi took small small from those aforementioned aqeedah and called it Sufi..

Ibn Arabi that has brain touch formulated Sufi for you people
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by sulasa07(m): 11:08am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Are they then Sunni,or did they call themselves Sunni or Wahhabi
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 11:11am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Are they then Sunni,or did they call themselves Sunni or Wahhabi

Sufi call us Wahhabi
Sufi and mumayiun and sects in Nigeria call us Jabata
Sufi and mumayiun and sects abroad calls us Madkhalist

.. What we are is The follower of sunnah.. Ahlu sunnah

Sunnah is Islam and Islam is sunnah

Hadith rosul command us to follow his sunnah..
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by sulasa07(m): 11:16am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Sufi call us Wahhabi
Sufi and mumayiun and sects in Nigeria call us Jabata
Sufi and mumayiun and sects abroad calls us Madkhalist

.. What we are is The follower of sunnah.. Ahlu sunnah

Sunnah is Islam and Islam is sunnah

Hadith rosul command us to follow his sunnah..
Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamahah was named by Tabi-un who formed a sect not the Sahabahs or the Prophet.
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 11:18am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamahah was named by Tabi-un who formed a sect not the Sahabahs or the Prophet.

Laughing out loud...

Show me your proof of that from Quran or hadith
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by sulasa07(m): 11:30am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing out loud...

Show me your proof of that from Quran or hadith
You don't understand ordinary Hadith and you are asking for a Quranic proof,I hope ur functioning is not leaking.
Am I the one claiming Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamahah.Where in the Quran did it call Muslims Sunni,you won't find it,Quran only says follow ALLAH and HIS Messengers (Sunni was formed outside of the Qur'an to just their claims,same way Book Haram,All Qaeda,ISIS,LEVANT,DAESH,HAMAS use Quran to gain followers and then kill other Muslims just bcoz they don't reason like them.
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

You don't understand ordinary Hadith and you are asking for a Quranic proof,I hope ur functioning is not leaking.
Am I the one claiming Ahlul Sunnah wal Jamahah.Where in the Quran did it call Muslims Sunni,you won't find it,Quran only says follow ALLAH and HIS Messengers (Sunni was formed outside of the Qur'an to just their claims,same way Book Haram,All Qaeda,ISIS,LEVANT,DAESH,HAMAS use Quran to gain followers and then kill other Muslims just bcoz they don't reason like them.

Laughing... This one don't know anything o.. And you would be calling yourself a Muslim o.. Laughing.. Well, let me teach you..

Allah called us Muslim and mumeen
Allah named our religion Islam

Both in Quran..

Ahlu sunnah is same as Muslim.. Both Muslim and Ahlu sunnah follows Quran and hadith..

Boko Haram (Khawarij) was formed by someone.. They have leader.. One of their scholars would be killed very soon in Saudi Arabia.. They have their own separate aqeedah.. They only use Islam as cover.. Yusuf qodorwiy and his likes are leaders of insurgents claiming Islam

Rosul has already told us about them before he died.. And he called them kufar.. Told us to kill them when they appear.. Ali killed them all when they appear..

Mr man.. Go get book of hadith and read.. Read.. Read..

Stop exposing your ignorance here
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by sulasa07(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing... This one don't know anything o.. And you would be calling yourself a Muslim o.. Laughing.. Well, let me teach you..

Allah called us Muslim and mumeen
Allah named our religion Islam

Both in Quran..

Ahlu sunnah is same as Muslim.. Both Muslim and Ahlu sunnah follows Quran and hadith..

Boko Haram (Khawarij) was formed by someone.. They have leader.. One of their scholars would be killed very soon in Saudi Arabia.. They have their own separate aqeedah.. They only use Islam as cover.. Yusuf qodorwiy and his likes are leaders of insurgents claiming Islam

Rosul has already told us about them before he died.. And he called them kufar.. Told us to kill them when they appear.. Ali killed them all when they appear..

Mr man.. Go get book of hadith and read.. Read.. Read..

Stop exposing your ignorance here
Is it the Khawarij too that called Mariah Carey or Nicky Minaj to perform in Jeddah or is it the Khawarij too that executes people for taking part in peacefulprotests or is it the Khawarij that throws people in prison when they Question the Governments action.
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 11:44am On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Is it the Khawarij too that called Mariah Carey or Nicky Minaj to perform in Jeddah or is it the Khawarij too that executes people for taking part in peacefulprotests or is it the Khawarij that throws people in prison when they Question the Governments action.

Laughing.. You see your life..

You don't know the difference between sin and kufru....

You don't know difference between music and protest

Go and learn Mr man.. Go and learn..

Protest is part of rebelling against the government. It's manhaj of Khawarij

Music.. Hip-hop is a sin..

You don't know anything at all
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by sulasa07(m): 11:52am On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Laughing.. You see your life..

You don't know the difference between sin and kufru....

You don't know difference between music and protest

Go and learn Mr man.. Go and learn..

Protest is part of rebelling against the government. It's manhaj of Khawarij

Music.. Hip-hop is a sin..

You don't know anything at all
Protesting is now a sin,to complain is now a sin punishable by death,proof from Quran and i will keep shut.
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by Babaheekmat: 12:14pm On Jul 14, 2019
sulasa07:

Protesting is now a sin,to complain is now a sin punishable by death,proof from Quran and i will keep shut.

Protesting is kufru..

Go read all hadith on Khawarij..
Re: "Pentecostal Muslims"— Sheik Conducts Deliverance In A Mosque, Nigerians React by sulasa07(m): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2019
Babaheekmat:

Protesting is kufru..

Go read all hadith on Khawarij..

You are the kind of people wanted in Saudi Arabia,tell them do this and that and they won't question why?
Maybe you've forgotten when a tyrant is in the highest position, you have 3 ways to change him or her
1:through your heart
2:through your words
3:Through your actions
Whenever you want to talk about sins n punishment,bring ur evidence from the Main source,the Qur'an not ur Wahhabi Fabricated Hadith.

72 Virgins / I Need To Know Something / Bidha And Sin In Islam

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49