Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,035 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

Online I.T Based Training At Very Affordable Price With Certification. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Online I.T Based Training At Very Affordable Price With Certification. (245 Views)

Have You Discovered Any Secret For Making Money Online? I Just Discovered One / Benefits Of Starting Amazon KDP With Mr Victor’s(mrwealth) Result Based Training / Improve Your Ict Skill In 2018 With Certification. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Online I.T Based Training At Very Affordable Price With Certification. by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Good day.

Grand Space Resources is going to be embarking on a 15 days online training in various skills. For a fee of #1000 for each course.

Available Courses

Digital Marketing (The internet as a market place)
Graphics Design
Introduction to HTML and Blogging.

What you stand to gain:

Apart from the knowledge you'd gain you also make sure you get equipped with all it takes to earn money from the skill learnt.

For example when you register for a graphics designing class we would together with you build up a profile with various freelance paying website to see to it that you earn money while getting better at the skill.

For Persons who would be learning blogging, together with you we would teach you and help you build a website that can earn you as much as 150k monthly. Well you know of Linda Ikeji, just to give you a picture of the power in blogging.

We are not just teaching you but we are also going to render assistance to see to it that you use it in generating income.

Method of teaching----Whatsapp.
Why Whatsapp?
we have thought of other means but what's app seem to be the best most effective method for us to have direct interaction with you, have a much more practical class using images and compressed video files. With our teaching strategy which has been tested we can say learning with us real learning.

To be apart of this reach us on what'sapp on
+2349050750424
/2349050750424

(1) (Reply)

Corpers Needed In Abuja / [i][/i][color=#000000][/color]anyone Knows A Place And Price To Repair My 55" In / PEOPLE ARE WATCHING And Learning From You - Ronald Kenneth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.