Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:32 AM

SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. (1004 Views)

CAD Design Gallery (solidworks) / 10 Reasons Why A Small Business Logo Is Important / After Effects Professional Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. by BRAINZBox(m): 1:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello and good day. Kindly let me know if you are capable of making the highlighted objects in these pictures using SOLIDWORKS software.

Kindly note the following ::

1. Objects will be modeled to scale and as accurate as possible.
2. You should be willing to make changes to the model if there are places that are inaccurate as expected.
3. A professional job is needed to be done and with speedy delivery if possible.

If you meet the criteria listed above. Kindly let me know here and I will initiate contact with you.

Thank you,
Brainzbox.

Re: SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. by montumonami(m): 2:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello, interested
BRAINZBox:
Hello and good day. Kindly let me know if you are capable of making the highlighted objects in these pictures using SOLIDWORKS software.

2. You should be willing to make changes to the model if there are places that are inaccurate as expected.
3. A professional job is needed to be done and with speedy delivery if possible.

If you meet the criteria listed above. Kindly let me know here and I will initiate contact with you.

Thank you,
Brainzbox.
Re: SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. by pakingzzzzz(m): 4:42am On Jul 14, 2019
BRAINZBox:

Thank you,
Brainzbox.

Must it be done with solid work?
Re: SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. by BRAINZBox(m): 3:13pm On Jul 15, 2019
montumonami:
Hello, interested

Sorry for the delayed response.

I got suspended by nairaland bots...

Check my signature and send ur Whatsapp no to the address there thanks
Re: SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. by BRAINZBox(m): 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
pakingzzzzz:

Must it be done with solid work?

Yes sir
Re: SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. by EngrBouss(m): 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
I use fusion 360. Would that work, can also integrate PCB to 3D if that works for you

(1) (Reply)

Sony DSC-S1900 Camera For Sale... / Video Editor / Please Who Knows Where I Can Get Liquid Plastic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.