Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. (288 Views)

Busty Nigerian Lady Kills A Small Snake In Her Compound (Photos) / Sharepoint Guru/professional Needed Urgently For One-on-one Training. / Solidworks 2D&3D Product Design Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

SOLIDWORKS Professional Needed For A Small Project. by BRAINZBox(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello and good day. Kindly let me know if you are capable of making the highlighted objects in this pictures using SOLIDWORKS software.

Kindly note the following ::

1. Objects will be modeled to scale and as accurate as possible.
2. You should be willing to make changes to the model if there are places that are inaccurate as expected.
3. A professional job is needed to be done and with speedy delivery if possible.

If you meet the criteria listed above. Kindly let me know here and I will initiate contact with you.

Thank you,
Brainzbox.

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Iphone 6s Plus.. / Gate Automation / Nigeria Man Creates A Hyrdo Powered Generator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.