Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:31 PM

Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima (19493 Views)

Election Tribunal: Why LP, PDP Shouldn’t Panic Over Inec’s Objections – Effiong / Tribunal: Why Atiku’s Application For Live Coverage Must Be Rejected – Tinubu / Buba Galadima: The Man In Aso Rock Is Not The Buhari That We Used To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by debossng: 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
J
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by ejemamaka: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by lexy2014: 2:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Olanipekun did not ask. He actually stated the obvious!!!

No leader will be willing to give an important position to a man such as buba Galadima. He speaks so much like an asslicker....... And people of such attitudes are usually used and dumped without adequate compensation.

Buba is a traitor and should not be welcomed in any party.
Atiku will end up dumping him since he promised Atiku heaven and earth, yet he lost his own polling unit.

How does an asslicker speak?
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by omoiyalayi(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2019
Buba is a liar

No nigeria politician will ever leave his/her party because he/she feels the are not delivering on promise they promised Nigerian

No nigeria politician care that much about the masses

As long as their bread is been buttered as at when due then all is well

I wonder what buhari promise Buba that he failed to provide that made Buba turn against him ??

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by magzey: 2:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Wetin concern us all what we know Buhari is on next level

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by bluecircle470: 2:14pm On Jul 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Buba Galadima is just annoyed that Baba Ruga did not reward him with any juicy position. But any way, the undiluted truth remains that Baba Ruga is a cheat, fanatic, bigot, tribalist and a certified nepotist

Including his contestant Atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by Neoteny(m): 2:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
He said he was against injustice since 1999

Atiku was an influential VP from 1999 to 2007

Way to go aligning with the pioneers of democratic injustice to return them to power

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by duwdu: 2:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
LOL, what facts — other than his usual hearsay, confused political and legal opinions and predictions, conspiracy theories, outlandish claims, innuendoes, and ramblings — can this Buba Galadima man present to the Tribunal?

Mr. Atiku Abubakar with his lawyers is in a deep hole with his various claims over the 2019 elections. Instead of him and his party to stop digging and argue intelligently, they're taking off with Mr. Galadima as their first and a star witness? Galadima will just set a confused tone for their case.

But hey, what do I know, right?

P34c3
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by garfield1: 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
So in essence,what important statement did galadima present? How did this rubbish he uttered concern server or electoral malpractices? Atiku's witnesses are jokers

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by Nobody: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by Officialgarri: 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
lexy2014:

How does an asslicker speak?
Like buba Galadima
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by Iykenuwa(m): 3:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
Amarachi1990:
Buba Galadima,

“I’m not a member of PDP, but we have a memorandum of understanding with the PDP to produce God-fearing, good and educated leader.”

Read more here https://thickmatch.com/election-tribunal-fell-buhari-buba-galadima/

This disqualifies Buhari
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by Nchenches: 3:22pm On Jul 08, 2019
What relevance is Galadima's evidence here?

Issues are about election rigging and breach of trust by INEC.

INEC breached the trust political parties had on it before going to election, because INEC promised political parties that it would conduct a transparent election through collation of election results via electronic system connected to a data base with server.

Now INEC says it has no server.

Breach of trust by INEC is enough an evidence to quash the result of the 2019 presidential election.

1 Like

Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by Osolanrewaju: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
mumu witness buba
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by lexy2014: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Like buba Galadima

How does Buba Galadima speak that makes him an asslicker?
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by Okoroawusa: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
This man is a scam.You r a member of APC yet a spokesman for a PDP Presidential Candidate.

Atiku is Going!
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by kingjudecy(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2019
So Buba Gsladima feels he's still an APC member because he hasn't been sacked?
This man has forgotten his brain cells somewhere.
Imagine saying Buhari isn't God fearing and uneducated
Re: Election Tribunal: Why I Fell Out With Buhari —buba Galadima by Anyikings: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Mocowrugamadu buharri

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obi To South East: Convince Nigeria Why You Should Produce President In 2023 / Buratai Visits, Congratulates New APC Chairman, Senator Adamu / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.