Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? (1661 Views)

How States Stand On RUGA / Garba Shehu Contradicts Osinbajo On Ruga Settlements - Punch / PDP Blasts Obaseki Over Silence On RUGA Settlement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by MayorofLagos(m): 8:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Lol.

You are just trying very hard to avert the rugafication of the SW.

Well, it is a done deal.

Your useless obas have already agreed to it.

Did you not hear what Yakassai told your fathers?

He dangled 2023 in their face like banana dangled in front of baboon...he said do you want 2023? grin

This is how North treat you. grin
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by celeiyke: 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
MayorofLagos:
Let's hear what Peter Obi has to say on ruga.

People like Peter Obi with vast lands and market footprint in Abuja, Kaduna, Kano, are people fulani will talk to behind the scene and get ruga access in yanminri land. He lacks the moral authority to turn their request down after establishing markets around the country.

Omo ibos should watch out for people like Obi.

Even ur master Hell Rufai and his media boys tried but failed . Try sth else

4 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by MayorofLagos(m): 8:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Lol.

When you reasoning is based on hate you will always appear as a lunatic.

His rants are so cringe worthy that other Yorubas gave him the OYO treatment.

MayorofLagos, take snipper

Nobody is hating....we are just sharing the truth.

Everybody hates you when its their turn to speak up. But when you mofos spread all over internet speaking shyyte it was fun,not hate.
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Lol.

Well, it is a done deal.

"What has been seen, cannot be unseen" grin grin

cc MayorOfLagos

5 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by MayorofLagos(m): 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Freaks!

Talking about better South while your governors agreed behind doors for fulani vigilante in SE but when macban shared the news they hurried up and try to cover their foolery.

Bloody Ijaw slaves wanna talk about better South. Im waiting to hear your definition of better South.
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by MayorofLagos(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
immhotep:

"What has been seen, cannot be unseen" grin grin

cc MayorOfLagos

Immohotep, take a number and queue up for your turn. When i finish with your oga antibalak I will call you.
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
MayorofLagos:

Immohotep, take a number and queue up for your turn. When i finish with your oga antibalak I will call you.
Show us good example by donating your village land to RUGA.
We dont like noisemakers here.
Sai baba. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
MayorofLagos:
Freaks!

Talking about better South while your governors agreed behind doors for fulani vigilante in SE but when macban shared the news they hurried up and try to cover their foolery.

Bloody Ijaw slaves wanna talk about better South. Im waiting to hear your definition of better South.
Why are you silent about the Oluwo of Iwo Emir of Yorubaland grin grin

cc antibalaka

3 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by MayorofLagos(m): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
immhotep:

Show us good example by donating your village land to RUGA.
We dont like noisemakers here.
Sai baba. grin grin

Help your brother define better south. Looks like google is not able to help him.
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by MayorofLagos(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
immhotep:

Why are you silent about the Oluwo of Iwo Emir of Yorubaland grin grin

cc antibalaka

I see you, i already told you i will get to you in turn, queue up. grin
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
MayorofLagos:

Help your brother define better south. Looks like google is not able to help him.
No need.
Just donate your kindred land for RUGA-rification grin

4 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
MayorofLagos:

I see you, i already told you i will get to you in turn, queue up. grin
no problem
But you must comment on the Oluwo of Iwo Emir of Yorubaland.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by Modphase: 9:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Be there fooling your fathers. Where is the proveyour foolish kinsmen had a kobo in any bank ? Did they walk into any bank with their passbook n weren’t paid ? If your fathers like they should repeat this lie for light years shishi u won’t get.

AntiBalaka:
[s][/s]

If anybody is to demand from the FG for their rightful properties and reparations of their hard earned savings looted Nigerian banks, it is the Igbos.

Return their money and properties first!

AntiBalaka:

Forget these afonjas.

They just want the better south to follow suit in their stupidity.

See how they are equating the demands of a terrorist group as genuine rights.

Tell them to pay you reparations for the civil war, return your money looted by Nigerian banks which must be adjusted for inflation and interest paid plus all the properties they stole including the one in PH which Buhari the dunce can not locate.

1 Like

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by MayorofLagos(m): 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2019
Modphase:
Be therefooling your fathers. Where is the proveyour foolish kinsmen had a kobo in any bank ? Did they walk into any bank with their passbook n weren’t paid ? If your fathers like they should repeat this lie for light years shishi u won’t get.

We have asked them a million times to get their fathers bank passbook and begin to sue First and Union Banks for their money. They wont.

All their savings were deposited in African Continental Bank, ACB. ACB was called ibo bank because Azikiwe owned it. When ACB collapsed it did so with all their treasures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by Modphase: 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beta South filled with irredeemable bigotry n chronic hate. That is the only thing Igbos offerto the world.
AntiBalaka:

This is who a typical Yoruba is.

Every action and reaction they embark on is to spite the better south.

They votes Buhari because they saw the better south overtaking them in every thing : position, power and business.

Next time a Yoruba man goes on a ranting spree on restructuring just walk away from the goat.

They are the most parasitic rent seeking laziest Niggers in Nigeria.

After all the Awusa dey farm, the Fulani for all their barbarity still provide beef. What do these mofos contribute?

Zilch! Nada!

1 Like

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by gratiaeo(m): 10:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is how madness start

1 Like

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 09, 2019
AntiBalaka:

Lol.

Well, it is a done deal.

Igbos and hate, plus mental indolence, are like 5 and 6. These deficiencies in reasoning blinds you to what is very obvious to others. Are herdsmen not all over the South anyway? What would be better than to regulate their activity and confine them to ranches with security guard and thus reduce the clashes causing insecurity when herdsmen attempt to graze their Cattle on private farms and land illegally ?
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by citizenY(m): 12:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
MayorofLagos:
On matters of ruga SE is the weakest link anywhere in Nigeria.

Im waiting to hear yanminri opinion on Peter Obi's position.

Bloody cowards are happy to be in every village but dont want ordinary fulani to come to your bush.

Fulani vigilante must be in your bush by fire by force. Did you not put Eze everywhere in this country? But you are rejecting fulani vigilante? Mmmtcccheew....

Freaks!
My dear Mayor,

It is called HGH SENSE.

What do you expect from a nymph that decides to go into prostitution?
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by citizenY(m): 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2019
MayorofLagos:

Did you not hear what Yakassai told your fathers?

He dangled 2023 in their face like banana dangled in front of baboon...he said do you want 2023? grin

This is how North treat you. grin

Mayor,
Immediately yo mentioned 2023, I checked my wallet to make sure that my voters card is there. We shall reply this insolence.
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by nwanyionitsha: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
MayorofLagos:
Ok, so im back.

Why is omoibo all over the internet harassing Yoruba about ruga? Why are you even talking about ruga?
If any Nigerian will talk about opposing ruga it should not be ibo. The only thing okoro should be mentioning about ruga is telling fulani welccome to iboland. Shikena fa. angry
Why are you so pain. Ruga cannot happen in the east. If you like cry blood.
Nevertoruga
Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by nwanyionitsha: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
citizenY:

Mayor,
Immediately yo mentioned 2023, I checked my wallet to make sure that my voters card is there. We shall reply this insolence.
I thought 2023 was for sw.?una don't change mind?

1 Like

Re: What Is Peter Obi's Position On Ruga? by citizenY(m): 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
I thought 2023 was for sw.?una don't change mind?

The guilty are afraid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ihedioha Approves The Following Roads For Reconstruction & Rehabilitation / See The Newly Approved Salary Structure For The Nigerian Police Force / Nigerian Government Ridiculed By South Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.