Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,484 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

I Was Sexually Assaulted By A Prophet, A Lady Open Up - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Was Sexually Assaulted By A Prophet, A Lady Open Up (330 Views)

Israeli Hostage Says She Was Sexually Assaulted And Tortured In Gaza / "I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lady In The Office" - Nigerian Man Cries Out / Lady Sexually Assaulted By Uber Driver After She Fell Asleep Inside Car (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Was Sexually Assaulted By A Prophet, A Lady Open Up by Biafranewsmill(f): 1:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
The lady who claimed that she was raped by a prophet that she described as a prophet situated in the same area synagogue church of all nation is at Lagos has denied been raped by TB Joshua but still insist she was sexually assaulted by a prophet

Read more,

https://biafranewsmill.com/my-rape-experience-wasnt-tb-joshua/
Re: I Was Sexually Assaulted By A Prophet, A Lady Open Up by Uriseflex: 1:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Spirit of rape has stormed the church grin

(1) (Reply)

Rape: Its Wrong To Punish Someone For A Crime Committed 16 Years Ago - Methodist / Man Who Stabbed Sex Worker To Death Over Sex Remanded / Three Docked Over Possession Of Human Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.