Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) (66773 Views)

Cee-c Bares Massive Cleavage In Suit Gown And Bum Shorts / Queeneth Agbor Bares Massive Cleavage In New Birthday Photos / Uriel Oputa Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by captianfreeman(m): 8:42pm On Jul 08, 2019
Eyah! undecided
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by loosecanon50(m): 8:44pm On Jul 08, 2019
See face like sand paper angry

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by gentlegenius(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Nairaland should have the 'throw up' emoji
grin
And even the 'fainted' emoji.
I nearly fainted after seeing this trash.
I wish I could unsee those photos.
Her face looks like sand paper... Yet she's proud to force it on our eyes.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Baroba(m): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Someone really need to get hold of Anita Joseph and tell her some home truth, she is certainly deluded if she thinks she is sexxy..

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Felynx007(m): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
ajebuter:
Can this ' lady ' stop this already?

Is she the first ' celebrity' with camera-enabled phone?

Even with all the paintwork, editing and filters, I can clearly see the blemish and spots on her face..

Abeg, us women should respect ourselves jare!

I hope she pays more attention on the keloids on her failed tattoo

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by BarristerAlarig: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
PETCOKE:
Na wa o.

You guys should stop dissing her, leave her face alone!

Acne is difficult to treat, I'm sure she's trying hard to get rid of it.

All of us get comma for our body and we feel bad when people point it out.

Live and let live.

But we aren't going half naked posting unflattering pictures are we??

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by cuteluks(f): 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Very Ugly creature. embarassed
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2019
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font] cheesy Free the babe joor.
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 08, 2019
ajebuter:

Even with all the paintwork, editing and filters, I can clearly see the blemish and spots on her face..

Well, she has mouths to feed. She needs to keep pushing herself out there.

She is probably doing some part time business & dating Rich folks is her full time work.

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by frozen70(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Who did this to our ladies ❓
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by ikdaddy01(m): 9:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
What can we say
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
Breast wey dey like fufu
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by bikerboy1(m): 9:43pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joystark:
Comments on NL are enough to drive someone to suicide.

I dey tell you.
These guys can lead someone straight to depression with possible suicide attempts .

Imagine tell her....

Her face looks like Donald Trump's ass

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by mexioni(m): 9:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
What else do they have to offer?
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by iSpread(m): 10:04pm On Jul 08, 2019
ajebuter:

Learn to appreciate what you may not have.
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by iSpread(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
Joystark:
Comments on NL are enough to drive someone to suicide.
Who is this one again. Is it your suicide?
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by iSpread(m): 10:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
tchidi066:
I actually find this irritating...
Taaa... Appreciate what you doing have
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 10:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
iSpread:

Learn to appreciate what you may not have.

I'm 45, good skin and firm body..

I don't need to look like her to look great..

Thank you..
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by godofuck231: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
When such cheap women are de pressed the only thing to keep them up is attention, other than that they are depressed creatures, waiting on the next show or occasion to display their social climbing skills , as my rap hommie said , we buy them bottles fvck them and pass them around . This hoe is indeed depressed just looking for market
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Joystark(f): 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
iSpread:

Who is this one again. Is it your suicide?

'I don't care', bu onye ona eme tu berela mbu!
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Joystark(f): 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
bikerboy1:

I dey tell you.
These guys can lead someone straight to depression with possible suicide attempts .

Imagine tell her....

Her face looks like Donald Trump's ass

So many insensitive people
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
ajebuter:

You no want make she pay rent be that again
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
how much this girl dey collect for fvck??
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Curtisaxel7(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
Where's that my Vaseline sef?.

I go w@nk with this pics today till my p£nis fall off.
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Mosco100(m): 11:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
She is entertaining Satan and vexing God, she needs Jesus
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 09, 2019
Curtisaxel7:
Where's that my Vaseline sef?.

I go w@nk with this pics today till my p£nis fall off.

angry

1 Like

Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by obowunmi(m): 12:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Terrible face but the body makes sense.
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:55am On Jul 09, 2019
gentlegenius:

grin
And even the 'fainted' emoji.
I nearly fainted after seeing this trash.
I wish I could unsee those photos.
Her face looks like sand paper... Yet she's proud to force it on our eyes.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Larryndelaw: 1:14am On Jul 09, 2019
Dis lady will be smelling like rotten egg. See the breast. The thing don go on retirement since 200AD.
Re: Anita Joseph Bares Massive Cleavage (Photos) by Jadsy01(f): 1:53am On Jul 09, 2019
How to Vote on Big Brother Naija 2019

Voting lines are now opened for the Big brother Naija Pepperdem edition.

There are now four ways to vote:

SMS (Nigeria only)
Mobile site
Desktop website
MyDStv or MyGOtv App (Active Nigerian DStv or GOtv subscribers only)

Read more - https://www.ekomiami.com.ng/2019/07/09/how-to-vote-on-big-brother-naija-2019/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Buys DJ Cuppy 2018 Range Rover Sport (Photo) / Funny Picture Of Sam Loco, Makes Us Laugh Even In Death / "Fine Girl Like Us Na Big Belle Men Dey Rush Us" - Nkechi Blessing Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.