Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,956 members, 7,817,809 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Life Is A Continuous Struggle - Dele Momodu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Life Is A Continuous Struggle - Dele Momodu (256 Views)

Dele Momodu Asking Wike To Shed His Sword For The Sake Of His Political Future - / Democracy Is A Continuous Struggle - Gov. Soludo / Woman Does Wonder With Her Back Flip Performance-dele Momodu React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Life Is A Continuous Struggle - Dele Momodu by AfeezLincoln(m): 1:54pm On Jul 08, 2019
Nigerian journalist/publisher, businessman, philanthropist, and motivational speaker, Chief Dele Momodu. Who is the CEO and publisher of Ovation International, Recently in his post shared on Instagram, with a caption “life as a continuous struggle.” In his post shared where he explained how he started his journey.

He wrote in the picture;[i][/i]

I was born relatively poor. My father died while I was barely 13, and I was left with a mother who had no education but knew the value of it. I wrote WAEC paper three times, 1976,1977 and 1978, before I made enough credits to qualify for University admission. I wasted no time blaming others for my problems; instead, I spent time preparing for an onslaught against demonic poverty. I’ve never been in direct government employment. I don’t do contracts. I know only media and try hard to be the best in what I do and pray to God to answer your prayers and bless you too…

Good morning Africa... Life has not always been easy... In fact, Life is a continuous struggle for most people, the reason you should not judge a book by its cover... Hating those you hardly know, or even your friends is no solution to your own failures or challenges... May God bless your hustle...

source:https://www.algist.com.ng/2019/07/life-is-continuous-struggle-dele-momodu.html

Re: Life Is A Continuous Struggle - Dele Momodu by nathpope(m): 1:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
No b lie..
Re: Life Is A Continuous Struggle - Dele Momodu by kunleweb: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Save the last paragraph for yourself. Pre 2015 elections your narratives follow the same pattern you're condemning as of right now.

(1) (Reply)

Elderly Home Care Service / Body Massage Delhi / Major Concern On The New Security Architect Launched By Gov. Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.