Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,269 members, 7,826,037 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

"The Pastor Used To Tear The Toto Inside The Church Premises"---court Documents - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "The Pastor Used To Tear The Toto Inside The Church Premises"---court Documents (397 Views)

My Pastor Used The "F" Word Today In Service. Should I Be Worried? / Police Arrested Pastor Odumeje Over Alleged Charm Buried In Church Premises / Church Members Flog 'Poverty' With Canes In Church Premises (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"The Pastor Used To Tear The Toto Inside The Church Premises"---court Documents by Niflheim(m): 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2019
This is pathetic!!! Una no get sense?!!! angry angry angry angry angry

FULL STORY:

The former leader of the Greater Life Christian Center in Toledo, Ohio was sentenced to life in prison on Thursday. According to reports, pastor Anthony Haynes groomed an underage girl to serve him sexually and then shared her with two other pastors.
Haynes pleaded with U.S. District Judge Bernard Friedman to have mercy on him.

“I don’t deserve life. I don’t deserve life,” Haynes insisted during his sentencing, according to the Toledo Blade. “Like I said, I’ve been doing life for 27 months while I’ve been away from my children and this hurts … my need today is for you to have mercy on Anthony Haynes.”
At the time of the abuse, his victim was only 14 years old. Haynes is now 40 years old.
In 2017, Haynes was arrested given federal sex trafficking charges. He was charged along with 39-year-old Pastor Kenneth Butler of Kingdom Encounter Family Worship Center and 48-year-old Reverend Cordell Jenkins. Jenkins previously led Abundant Life Ministries.

According to court documents cited by ABC 13, Haynes, Jenkins, and Butler groomed and used an underaged girl for sex from 2014 to 2017. The Haynes family took the girl in after her mother could no longer provide for her. In 2014, when the assaults began, she was only 14 years old, and Haynes knew she had previously been a victim of sexual abuse.
Haynes would routinely pay the minor money after sex acts and threaten her about speaking out. He said that she should never say anything about their activities because it would ruin his family and his church.
[/b]According to court documents, Haynes shared the victim with other men, abusing his position as her caretaker and spiritual leader. He exploited her in his own home, in his vehicle, in his office at the church, and in a Toledo motel.[b]..................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK THE FOLLOWING LINK:...…………………………https://deadstate.org/christian-pastor-begs-for-mercy-before-being-sentenced-to-life-in-prison-for-trafficking-teen-girl/

Re: "The Pastor Used To Tear The Toto Inside The Church Premises"---court Documents by brugge007(m): 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2019
COZA COZA....GUN SHOT IN THE AIR.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

"Depart From Me, You Workers Of Iniquity, I Never Knew You!" - Jesus / Is Jesus The Same As God / Why Do Pastors And Reverend Fathers Move Around With Security?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.