Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

How Does Money Inflow Occur To Balance Outflow From The Economy? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Does Money Inflow Occur To Balance Outflow From The Economy? (217 Views)

CBN Reports Upsurge In Dollar Inflow / Please How Does Money Laundering Work / Scarcity Of Lower Denominations In The Economy, How Is It In Your Area? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Does Money Inflow Occur To Balance Outflow From The Economy? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 08, 2019
Pardon the title as I don’t know the best way to title it.

Nigerians are known to buying almost everything from abroad. Mostly China and USA. From clothes, to gadgets, cars, almost everything we use here are imported. Now to the question, when we spend buying and importing form overseas, that’s cash outflow, how and when does the Nigeria economy get back an inflow to balance the economy.

I just want to learn, don’t castigate me if this question is the least of your worries right now.
Re: How Does Money Inflow Occur To Balance Outflow From The Economy? by 6Milk(m): 1:45am On Jul 28, 2019
Cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Ceo/founder Josephempire-ent “ Joseph Ezealor” Reveals / Here Is The Best Gift You Can Present To Be Memorable / Bayelsa Farmers Takes Delivery Of Ayade's Rice Seedlings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.