Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police (14210 Views)

Join The Moving Train - Obi Supporters Tell Wike During '2-Million-Man’ March / "Join SDP" - Supporters Tell Peter Obi After Dumping PDP / Tackle Herdsmen Invasion In Edo Communities - Reps Tell Army, Police, DSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by chigoziri2403(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Buharis democracy is far worse than Abacha militocracy.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Osolanrewaju: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
u dead has no meaning from God said
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by lomprico(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
obiekunie2:
MAJORITY OF THESE SHITTE GUYS ARE LEARNED - QUITE UNLIKE THE ILLITERATE SUNNIS.

BELIEVE ME IF THEY ARE PUSHED INTO ARMING THEMSELVES, THEY WILL DESTROY THE ENTIRE NORTH AND TAKE IT OVER COMPLETELY.

And then face you. These guys are more brutal, heartless and fanatical than the sunnies.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by AbuuBilaal(m): 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
blackslayer:
Why use the Military to monitor a protest instead of riot police? This doesn't sound democratic to me!!!

It's an international mater and a potential civil war.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Breaking: We are ready to die for #Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/Police

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9786171_elzakzakye1562244016212_jpegef3ab055da73facb617710250e42b6dc

We are ready to die for #Zakzaky & we will not stop calling @MBuhari a Tyrant & a Criminal.

No Jupiter can stop of from protesting in our father land.

-Suppoters of Sh #Zakzaky tells Joint Army & Police force today in #Abuja

@SaharaReporters @PressTV @ProfOsinbajo @UN https:///WOPX0d8E2j

Shiite Islam.

A terror that will be unleashed in the north in the near future of bubari n his Shiite cohorts don't retrace their footsteps
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by ridwanlawal: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
Well hell is big enough to contain those who had being blind folded by who they have taken to be their God. Because from the first to the last chapter and verse, I didn't see anywhere it is written to disrupt national #peace
Bunch of Illiterates
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by adeosuntunde: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2019
mosho2good:
When many African lady say "I struggled with him", They Simply mean "They were there when he was Struggling"

Many don't really understand the difference between "I was there when he was struggling" and "I struggled with him"

A lady has once used that statement to display how angry she was towards her ex. She thought I will sympathize with her and start raining insult on her ex.

When I asked her few questions? We found out that she was just there when the young man was busy struggling and suffering.

While it's very commendable and worthy to know that you stayed with him despite him having nothing, also know that, Staying with him is different from Struggling with him.

You claim you struggled with him but despite him being broke, he still takes care of 95% of the expenses in the relationship.
He even placed you on little weekly/monthly allowance from the very little he earns.

He does the calling 70% of the time and even sends you airtime once in a while.

Your only contribution was transport fare that you have only sponsored 50% of the time. Your national anthem is "It's well baby", "God is in control".

Is that struggling with someone?

No business idea or opportunity shared by you, No brain storming, no financial aid. Just words.

Some of you have really tried, you stayed with him when he had nothing, you never mind if he gives you 5,000 or 10,000. You just manage anything he gives you without complaining.

But please, Know that, It's not called "Struggle with him". It's STAYING WITH HIM WHEN HE WAS STRUGGLING.

That you are a mechanic doesn't make you a car owner.
That you are parked in the garage doesn't make you a Car.

Stop Blackmailing Men. Know the difference.

?.....how does it correlate with the thread now? SMH
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Terrorist aggressive Illiterate Fulani sunni Herdsman spotted.

Just wait till Iran finishes up with the war in Syria, they are already tidying up......They will get to Nigeria
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Benekruku(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
PrecisionFx:

Illiterate Fulani Herdsman spotted.
[/s]
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
ridwanlawal:
Well hell is big enough to contain those who had being blind folded by who they have taken to be their God. Because from the first to the last chapter and verse, I didn't see anywhere it is written to disrupt national #peace
Bunch of Illiterates

It was bubari that disrupted national peace by killing 702 Shiites, jailing their leader and then disobeying court orders more than 3 times now to release the Shiite leader.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
blackslayer:
Why use the Military to monitor a protest instead of riot police? This doesn't sound democratic to me!!!

If police is used and eventually law n order gets bad.You will still be the same people attacking the gvt.
Truth be told,this sect have been causing trouble right from Zaria.
Remember this man was on house arrest during Abacha time,yet trouble upon trouble.
Remember they had a confrontation with with the army last 4 years,yet they prefer the trouble path.
Unfurtunately some people not from the northern region likes them even in the midst of their lawless attitude
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2019
mosho2good:
When many African lady say "I struggled with him", They Simply mean "They were there when he was Struggling"

Many don't really understand the difference between "I was there when he was struggling" and "I struggled with him"

A lady has once used that statement to display how angry she was towards her ex. She thought I will sympathize with her and start raining insult on her ex.

When I asked her few questions? We found out that she was just there when the young man was busy struggling and suffering.

While it's very commendable and worthy to know that you stayed with him despite him having nothing, also know that, Staying with him is different from Struggling with him.

You claim you struggled with him but despite him being broke, he still takes care of 95% of the expenses in the relationship.
He even placed you on little weekly/monthly allowance from the very little he earns.

Your only contribution was transport fare that you have only sponsored 50% of the time. Your national anthem is "It's well baby", "God is in control".

No business idea or opportunity shared by you, No brain storming, no financial aid. Just words.

Some of you have really tried, you stayed with him when he had nothing, you never mind if he gives you 5,000 or 10,000. You just manage anything he gives you without complaining.

But please, Know that, It's not called "Struggle with him". It's STAYING WITH HIM WHEN HE WAS STRUGGLING.

Even the transport fare is in the view that the guy will pay her back and also foot the going back. That is most girls for you.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by 2blessed01(m): 3:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
blackslayer:
Democracy
Come On Bro, Democracy Died In Nigeria Since 29th May 2015!
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by eagleeye2: 3:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
What was this guys crime? And why haven't they released him on bail? Sometimes I dread Nigerian government.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by MEGAWATCH: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

I know you will hate the truth, I know you too too well. Truth dey pinch you for stomach so much. But that truth go kill you if you don't take time.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
Erediauwa:
That's the hypocrisy of the kunù guzzling bastard.

He is not fighting corruption, he is fighting opposition.
Fact
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by FarahAideed: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2019
These people are more Nigetian than those malians Buharis wants to build Ruga for
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by LordPsalm(m): 4:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
I know he's just held down because he is Shiite.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Benekruku(m): 4:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
[s]
MEGAWATCH:

I know you will hate the truth, I know you too too well. Truth dey pinch you for stomach so much. But that truth go kill you if you don't take time.
[/s]
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Chrisbeks: 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
They should free that man abeg
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by 9jaRealist: 4:16pm On Jul 08, 2019
mosho2good:

What is this drivel doing on this particular thread?
Meanwhile, you don’t obviously grasp the importance of emotional support. SMH
>
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Guest14(m): 4:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
obiekunie2:
CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPEN IF THESE GUYS ARE PUSHED TO PICKING UP ARMS AGAINST THIS USELESS BLOODY AND DUMB GOVERNMENT!

AND DON'T FORGET THEIR OWN CASE IRAN WILL JUST KEEP THEM OVER SUPPLIED WITH WEAPONS FOR FREE!

WITH OUT AMMUNITION THEY ARE THIS BOLD - JUST PICTURE THEM WITH ARMS AND TELL ME WHICH NIGERIAN SECURITY APPARATUS WILL THIS USELESS GOVERNMENT USE TO SUPPRESS THEM!

BOKOHARAM WILL BE LEARNERS WHERE THESE GUYS ARE IF AND IF THEY ARE PUSHED INTO ARMING THEMSELVES TO FIGHT BUHARI GOVERNMENT.

PERSON GO STAY DEY GO DEY CATCH THE TIGER BY THE TAIL! BUHARI! HMMMMM!! BEWARE OF THE SERAPHIM THE MOST HIGH HAS ALREADY PLACED ON YOU!

They won't take up arms. They are intelligent
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by davillian(m): 4:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
I'm just laughing at The Nigerian government.
Let this man die in their custody.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Getdowntobiznes: 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
[quote author=mosho2good post=80063729]When many African lady say "I struggled with him", They Simply mean "They were there when he was Struggling"

He even placed you on little weekly/monthly allowance from the very little he earns. You enlight us realy but see the issue at hand! You need page for this one.
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by aleeyus(m): 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
adeosuntunde:

?.....how does it correlate with the thread now? SMH
adon tell im ooh!
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by enemyofprogress: 4:47pm On Jul 08, 2019
Truth be told Buhari is a total failure
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by enemyofprogress: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2019
davillian:
I'm just laughing at The Nigerian government.
Let this man die in their custody.
Na my prayer be that too. Na that time Buhari eye go clear
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by enemyofprogress: 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2019
Guest14:

[b]
They won't take up arms. [/b]They are intelligent
says who?
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by enemyofprogress: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2019
AntiBalaka:
What crime did this guy commit again?

Not interested in the trumped up fake charges of murder El Rufai, the midget from hell, accused him of.
he did did anything, Buhari just ate their leader for nothing
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by Kingosytex(m): 5:08pm On Jul 08, 2019
MEGAWATCH:

Bro please, stop quoting that guy who is fond of striking out useful comments, he is a certified zombie

His attention doesn't worth your time

1 Like

Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by orisa37: 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
And die you will. And Buraitai will win all the Prizes
Re: Breaking: We Are Ready To Die For Sheikh Zakzaky - Supporters Tell Army/police by APOSTLECHUMA: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2019
I READ ABOUT THIS MAN ALMOST ON DAILY BASIS ON IRAN'S PRESSTV AND TEHRANTIMES.COM. NIGERIA IS NOT ISRAEL THAT IRAN NEED TO THINK A THOUSAND TIMES BEFORE ATTACKING, BUHARI SHOULD NOT ADD REVOLUTIONARY GUARDS OF IRAN, HEZBOLLAH AND ISLAMIC JIHAD ETC TO BOKO HARAM HE HAS NOT BEEN ABLE TO DEFEAT AS ORDINARY HAMAS WILL CRUSH NIGERIA ARMY NOT TO MENTION HEZBOLLAH AND THE POWERFUL REVOLUTIONARY GUARDS.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Lagos APC Backs Tinubu, Says Ex-gov Qualified / Lagos Fire Service Battling Diesel Spillage At Iyana Ipaja / Obasanjo Made Four Mistakes In Office – El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.