Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 AM

Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) (54199 Views)

Why We Need Visionaries In The Southeast And Not These Pot-bellied Fools[video] / 3 Persons Arrested For Insulting President Buhari And Governor Masari / Katsina Governor Masari Visits Bandits In Their Hideout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) by Onyi90(m): 8:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
majamajic:
What about this ?
Hia Eh..

Re: Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) by Blackfire(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2019
felaismyhero:
i doubt if that day will ever come; nigerians are too divided and ignorant

You will be amazed .

Time
Re: Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) by victorDanladi: 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2019
felaismyhero:
i doubt if that day will ever come; nigerians are too divided and ignorant
Exactly... especially the DIVISION!

Christians will fail to revolt agaii Christian president

Muslims will fail to revolt against a Muslims president

if Nigerians want to revolt against against a Igbo president,Igbo will claim it is because it's Igbo, they will not join...I remember subsidy protest of 2012,no south south state joined!

Could you believe that I saw to ordinary Nigerians againsting Local government autonomy in Ibadan and there reason is that why didn't they clamour for autonomy when Ajimobi was the governor.Those two simply hate LG autonomy because of the love they have for seyi makinde.I didn't know when I uttered that Nigeria will never develop.

we are two divided, petty, nepotistic,myopic and religious!
Re: Between Governor Masari And Pot-Bellied Permanent Secretary. See Reactions (Pix) by kuuljay(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2019
End of the video looks like fight eventually broke out

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rivers Crisis: Wike Defies Threats, Lands In Port Harcourt / Senate Confirms 45 Nominees As Ministers; steps down Okotete, Danladi, El-rufai / Bolanle Ambode Kneels Down To Greet President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.