Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Southerners Ruga Deeper Than You Think (explanation) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southerners Ruga Deeper Than You Think (explanation) (411 Views)

What Is The Meaning Of 'ruga'? / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: Shehu Sani Reacts To FG's Plan / Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen: South-East Governors, Ortom, Ishaku, Reject It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Southerners Ruga Deeper Than You Think (explanation) by 9jaunite: 4:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
grin Before I use to think the north is full of illiterate but

Now I believe it is a big lie....

Bringing the matter to the recently ruga..

The North are already aware The south oil control by them is already losing it values .. 20yrs time oil will drop alot
Thanks to electric car..
I don't know but I am sure the north elite have think ahead so they decided to bring in.. Cattle colonies.....ruga

grin I laugh when some people say it is only islamisation...

Yeah it is islamisation.. But that not there aim

1.after establishing ruga
2. 20 years later.. Demand local government
They will start multipling soon they start contesting for governorship...

cry The most painful part

Federal ministry of Ruga will be established...
Fully dominated by the north..

They will take charge of land in the country..

Technically ruga will be fully backed by law..
Indigenes are technically disarmed...

Free glass now
Free land
Free water
Free oil

Dear Fulani's our fore father might have lost the oil sector to you but this generation are wiser
Re: Southerners Ruga Deeper Than You Think (explanation) by Olanireti(m): 4:27pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ok
Re: Southerners Ruga Deeper Than You Think (explanation) by Olanireti(m): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2019
Ok good
Re: Southerners Ruga Deeper Than You Think (explanation) by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2019
9jaunite:
grin Before I use to think the north is full of illiterate but

Now I believe it is a big lie....

Bringing the matter to the recently ruga..

The North are already aware The south oil control by them is already losing it values .. 20yrs time oil will drop alot
Thanks to electric car..
I don't know but I am sure the north elite have think ahead so they decided to bring in.. Cattle colonies.....ruga

grin I laugh when some people say it is only islamisation...

Yeah it is islamisation.. But that not there aim

1.after establishing ruga
2. 20 years later.. Demand local government
They will start multipling soon they start contesting for governorship...

cry The most painful part

Federal ministry of Ruga will be established...
Fully dominated by the north..

They will take charge of land in the country..

Technically ruga will be fully backed by law..
Indigenes are technically disarmed...

Free glass now
Free land
Free water
Free oil

Dear Fulani's our fore father might have lost the oil sector to you but this generation are wiser

Re: Southerners Ruga Deeper Than You Think (explanation) by Harlem2(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2019
You reason very well

The alimajiri scheme is for RUGA

1 Like

Re: Southerners Ruga Deeper Than You Think (explanation) by orisa37: 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
You have tried to throw more Light. OBJ has preeched it all. Read more of him.

(1) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Caught Sleeping On Plenary / #REVOLUTIONNOW: Organizers Vow To Move On / Buhari Is A Dullard Proven By His Recently Realized Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.