Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,224 members, 7,825,857 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction (40539 Views)

Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) / BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / Biography: Avala Saidat Balogun & Daughter. The Single Mother In BBNaija House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2019
HazzanTazzan:
I hope she can cope with the disappointment ...

Bulk btc Available

Bulk PayPal Available

Click the WhatsApp link below to contact TheFXchanger

Do you have any nairalander you have transacted for?
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by HazzanTazzan(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2019
sexybaby22:

Do you have any nairalander you have transacted for?

A lot... I’m one of the trusted and verified escrows on the nairaland business section...

U can go over to the Ecurrency thread and ask openly ...

Thanks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by crackhouse(m): 10:09pm On Jul 08, 2019
This one don turn celebrity already....
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by Bukden16(m): 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2019
marviessss:
E pain am

She popular past you a thousand times.

Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:36pm On Jul 08, 2019
marviessss:
E pain am

It's not the end for her cos he's already famous
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by meobizy(f): 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2019
rentAcock:
Watch out for her clothing line in 2 months. Bbnaija promotes nothing but promiscuity and mediocrity.
Who come mediocre pass, you wey dey waste data to post for all the threads or the contestants and organizers wey dey hammer tens if not hundreds of millions every season?
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by TruthHurts100: 11:11pm On Jul 08, 2019
thablogger:
The Big Brother Naija housemate, Avala who was evicted yesterday from the house shared a video to thank all those that supported her in her quest. she wrote also "Thank you all for the love and support this is not the end but only the beginning"

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/07/bbnaija-this-is-not-end-evicted.html

Shaaaaraaaaap.

This is the end. But now we know you, let's see what you do with that.
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by meobizy(f): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
I miss her already but she was emotionally weak for the game.
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by freemi(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2019
marviessss:
E pain am
lols
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by Dholyboy(m): 8:29am On Jul 09, 2019
One senator go yansh this one soon and buy her a house... Watch out for her next tweet...
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by Cimboltv: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by Cimboltv: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by Biggers82(m): 4:39am On Jul 10, 2019
DateMynd44:
must everything be about bleep?
there's more to life than bleeping
She for fucck even if na only once nah
Re: BBNaija: Avala Speaks After Eviction by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 10, 2019
Watch out for my SPEC movie script
"TEENS IN THE HOOD©"
JULY 24

IG@ GUWOPCHARITY

MY FIRST PAGE DRAFT

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omo Ghetto Released In Dubai Cinemas / Soso Soberekon: I Didn't Break My TV When Kiddwaya Got Evicted, It Was A Prank / Tacha Leads Women Revolt In BBNaija House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.