Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,251 members, 7,867,659 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:53 PM

Super Eagles Stars Put Their Abs On Display At The Beach (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Super Eagles Stars Put Their Abs On Display At The Beach (photos) (623 Views)

BBNaija's Maria Goes Topless At The Beach (Photos) / Anita Okoye Rocks Swimsuit At The Beach (Photos) / Tboss Shares Topless Beach Photos, Tells Non-Fan To Go Grab His Baby Oil (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Stars Put Their Abs On Display At The Beach (photos) by jokeadegokeblog: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
After winning their match on Saturday, the Super Eagles of Nigeria decided to hit the beach with their abs to unwind. Odion Ighalo, Alex Iwobi, Chidozie Awaziem, and others were all spotted on the beach. See their photos here http://www.jokeadegoke.com/2019/07/super-eagles-stars-put-their-abs-on.html

Re: Super Eagles Stars Put Their Abs On Display At The Beach (photos) by stanbillion200(m): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
You guys should be focused and deal with the South African game very well.

(1) (Reply)

"Baddo If I Die And I No Get Chance Sit By Ur Side I No Go Day Ok" - Zlatan / Regina Daniels Spotted Dancing SOAPY / BREAKING!!! #bbnaija: Seyi And Tacha Evicted To Secret Room – #fakeeviction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.