Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,031 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

(SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) (1116 Views)

sold!!First Body Honda Baby Boy 299k #4 plugs / Neatly Used First Body Honda Pilot 2004..*SOLD* *SOLD* / Used Honda Baby Boy For Sale@590k Sold Sold (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by drunkpunk(m): 5:15pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hello House, I have in stock a Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy. I'm in dire need of money. Interested buyers can reach me on 08033170403 (whatsapp inclusive). Thanks

Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by drunkpunk(m): 9:55pm On Jul 13, 2019
Still on
Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by donkoto: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2019
Quote your distress price

2 Likes

Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by greggng: 11:16pm On Jul 13, 2019
drunkpunk:
Hello House, I have in stock a Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy. I'm in dire need of money. Interested buyers can reach me on 08033170403 (whatsapp inclusive). Thanks

How come you don't have a single pic of the inside and engine....are you sure you are the real owner? Just being curious anyways.....the first thing owner will show us is the inside of their cars

1 Like

Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by sojjy: 8:50am On Jul 14, 2019
What's the price pls....
Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by brenister10: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2019
250k your location please
Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by drunkpunk(m): 11:27am On Jul 14, 2019
greggng:

How come you don't have a single pic of the inside and engine....are you sure you are the real owner? Just being curious anyways.....the first thing owner will show us is the inside of their cars

Thanks for your comment. Honestly, you raised a very valid point that never occured to me. My sincere apologies. The car belongs to my colleagues wife. I can arrange for pictures of both the interior and engine be sent. God bless you for that observation.
Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by greggng: 11:33am On Jul 14, 2019
drunkpunk:

Thanks for your comment. Honestly, you raised a very valid point that never occured to me. My sincere apologies. The car belongs to my colleagues wife. I can arrange for pictures of both the interior and engine be sent. God bless you for that observation.

You are not picking your call...how much is the car and your location? Pls put a working phone number
Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by drunkpunk(m): 3:57pm On Jul 14, 2019
greggng:

You are not picking your call...how much is the car and your location? Pls put a working phone number

Sorry about the phone not going through. Here's my alternate number 09024650894. Vehicle Location is Ogba. Thank you
Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by drunkpunk(m): 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2019
Still selling...
Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by alsheex(m): 12:35am On Jul 19, 2019
Post the interior pictures and what is the price and location of the car? ...this is serious buyer if your are serious seller.

1 Like

Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by drunkpunk(m): 10:08am On Jul 19, 2019
Location is Ogba! Reach me on 09024650894.
Re: (SOLD) Nigerian Used First Body Honda Baby Boy (distress Sale) by drunkpunk(m): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2019
Vehicle has been sold and is no longer available... Thank you!

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD Clean Peugeot 206cc 2006 For Sale In Abuja 800k / Toks Peogeut 807 Space Bus@1.350 / Toyota Camry 1999 Model For 460

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.