Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

Givers Hall Of Fame : Buy Me Dinner - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Givers Hall Of Fame : Buy Me Dinner (625 Views)

Givers Planet Is Scam! / I Will Be Glad If Anyone Can Give Me Or Buy Me A Car On Hire Purchase / I Am Driver Am Looking For Who Can Buy Me Car To Work Unber And Taxify Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Givers Hall Of Fame : Buy Me Dinner by BelindaS(f): 5:18pm On Jul 08, 2019
Hey ! all my big bros on Nairaland investment section, it's your girl Belinda.

I'm giving the big cats a chance to buy me my dinner over the next 30 days...

I don't eat that much, so 0.05 to 0.1 BTC is bae..

Guys I'm counting on you to feed a skinny girl.

I'm gonna be publishing amounts received on this thread holla at me if you are the owner of the transaction ID

Ama meet up with as many of you offline too if you want..

Ok here's my wallet address

13yKiaTGSbXBx5HECVP4kTpCLjw33vPcZT

My gratitude in advance

Bless your hearts,all of you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Money Online Through Importation And Exportation With Just 30k / Are You Looking To Raise Investment For Your Business In 2020? Must Read!!! / 100% Sure Airdrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.