Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,033 members, 7,814,525 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo) (1054 Views)

Please! Help Us Locate Pearl Shim (Daniella) / Dolapo Badmus Welcomes Baby Girl (Photo) / Ebuka Refers To Adesua As "Mrs Etomi" Instead Of "Mrs Wellington". Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo) by Malvila: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Bobrisky, who recently cautioned people who refer to him as bro, has now referred to himself as a "shim" and a "boy/girl"

Sharing a new photo of himself and another pretty lady, the popular crossdresser wrote:

"Don’t lie o guys....if you don’t know me as boy/ girl (SHIM) on ig. Won’t you toast me ? Look at me standing beside a complete woman and see how I fine die. If say I be woman chai guys go wide my KPEKUS with their big GBOLA"

See more; https://www.iszzyblog.com/2019/07/bobrisky-refers-to-himself-as-shim-and.html

Re: Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo) by Malvila: 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo) by simonlee(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2019
shim?

what madness is this?

Re: Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo) by Officialgarri: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2019
If they can't widen your kpekus, then they can widen your dirty asshole

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo) by crazyABO(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2019
He already said " if na say I be woman" that is his not woman angry
Re: Bobrisky Refers To Himself As A "Shim" And "Boy/Girl" (Photo) by Heylius(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2019
Lol but let's tell the truth for once if we don't know he/she is a guy 90% of us will admire or try to toast him/her if we come across each other lol.

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Khafi Is A Sex Addict, She Disturbs Me A Lot "Gedoni Says "(video) / "This One Is Special" - Davido Says As He Reveals Why He Is Hidding Chioma Pregn / Anthony Joshua Grabs The Mic And Rhymes At His Fight's After Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.