Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,595 members, 7,851,002 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:05 PM

Entertainer Ada Slim Gets Out Woman Who Wore Short Dress To Chapel, Shields Past - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Entertainer Ada Slim Gets Out Woman Who Wore Short Dress To Chapel, Shields Past (359 Views)

Chioma, The Chef Chi & Simi: Who Wore It Better? / Female Celebrities In Agbada At 'Merry Men' Premiere; Who Wore It Best? / Wizkid Vs. Michael Jackson: Who Wore It Better??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Entertainer Ada Slim Gets Out Woman Who Wore Short Dress To Chapel, Shields Past by odidi24news(m): 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2019
Entertainer Ada Slim gets out woman who wore short dress to chapel, shields Pastors and powerless siblings.

Actress Ada Slim has gotten out a woman who wore a short dress to chapel yesterday, as she protected Pastors and ‘powerless siblings’.

The entertainer who said she is a women’s activist and hostile to assault/attack lobbyist, expressed that she is likewise practical of the way that a man has a privilege to be enticed despite the fact that he has no option to attack a lady as a result of her dressing.

Encouraging women not to be an instrument of impulse to the group of Christ, Ada Slim composed;

My eyes see something for chapel today …….later we accuse Pastors and powerless siblings in the Lord. Indeed a large portion of us are blameworthy of hot attractive ensembles however damnation NO, not to chapel

I’m a women’s activist and against assault/attack extremist at the same time, as much as a man has no privilege to attack a lady becos of her dressing, am additionally practical abt the way that a man has an option to be tempted…..don’t permit d fiend to utilize u as an instrument of compulsion to the assortment of Christ

I have severally heard my Pastor’s better half (name retained) talk about clothing regulation to chapel so no one should come here and assault Pentecostal Churches for resistance “In the event that you can’t wear it to work or prospective employee meeting, don’t wear it to chapel”

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Nigeria's Lose To Algeria / Kevin Spacey Unusual Supsects The Greatest Trick The Devil Ever Played / Bbnaija: Esther Becomes First Female Head Of House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.