Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) (25570 Views)

Court Convicts 17 Internet Fraudsters In Uyo (Photos) / Edo Court Sentences 17 To Community Service For COVID-19 Protocols Violation / Protest In Osogbo As SARS Officers Chase 3 Suspected Fraudsters To Death (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by Billy99: 3:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Felixamos:

Just so you know, I decided a long time ago that, if
God no bless my legit hustle let me remain poor.. I told God I would gladly be poor than do any thing illegitimate to get wealthy and I must tell you, God has been blessing me tremendously... One thing you must know is, if you channel your mind and your energy to something legit and say deep down to yourself "there's no other option than this". you wouldnt even need to pray before seeing positive results but the problem with some of our youths is their mindset... They have the mindset of; if legit no pay I go run street make am... The right type of mindset is, if legit no pay, I go try another legit... And I assure you one legit must pay.. Remember; the same condition that is driving some youths into fraud and all forms of illegitimate vices, is also driving some of us closer and closer to our dreams in a legitimate way...
Reconfigure your mindset bro..
You make sense, but you know say mehn to start from scratch hard like hardware, many Gees enter street because of capital to start something meaningful In their lives. Men hustle go abroad, bury lappy start menial jobs or business, mind you if you wan start from scratch for here and you say you wan work...ah...I'm so sorry for you. Esp if you con be undergraduate. You will do menial jobs till you die.
Street will always remain bad, it has destroyed many lives.
Uncountable graduates are into it..men wey finish uni. Do security work for like 5 years still no jab...
Imagine, even some pple dey sponsor education with G. Sef.
Everybody na scam for dis country. Swears..
Do what you gats do, enter legit hustle...u think say to dey sleep for nite no dey hungry person? Well sha...situations different. I wish you well in your legit hustle, I also wish myself well in my hustle so I o fit port enter the legit hustlers club.
Everybody wants the normal good life, but things dey always change.
#inside_life

1 Like

Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by Bizibi(m): 3:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Heylius:

They are more than 80% bro believe it or not that's the plan truth.
I've come across a lot people that i can vow that they're not into yahoo but they'd yahoo
Nobody holy na wetin you know you know ooo
80% of the youths from sw,ss,se,nw,ne,nc in Nigeria are scammers.......
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by israelmao(m): 4:21am On Jul 09, 2019
Where is the greatest fraudster,Lai Mohammed, Maina,Babachir ?
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by UnknownT: 5:14am On Jul 09, 2019
Daviddson:
I'm only interested in the number of years because if it is the usual 2 years, these fraudsters will resume their evil activities when they are released within such a short time.

MODIFIED.. So it's even one year imprisonment. The EFCC lawyers seem to be fraudsters themselves for continuing to record these 1 year prison terms for fraudsters who have sent some people to early grave.
What's the story behind your signature?
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by Cantonese: 5:28am On Jul 09, 2019
Frankyboy1:

Close mouth! You talk from one side of the coin, what of the guy who manages to work years,and has all his savings taken in a twinkle of an eye, what of the pensioner paid his gratuity and has all he ever worked for riped off, what of those that commit suicide with no option left, these people do not rip spirits of their sweats,but innocent victims like you and I, and it hurts and destroys souls and families, so stop all this meaningless justifications, I schooled graduated with goo d grades, and years no job or anything to show for it, I dropped my certificates learnt carport installations, hit d streets, with no single capital or support,went to numerous upcoming buildings, walked kilometers some days, until i met my breaks and expanded,and gradually diversified into other related and bigger services, and now I employ people, it was and will never be easy,but with perseverance, and Gods grace,something must give! The elite youths of now a days want it on a platter of gold, you don't build from the top, no job is demeaning, you can add ur educational acumen and step up any service or trade, but nope, they want to ride latest cars and club all nighot and lash all slay girls, there is no dignity,neither will there be any justification for crime or 419

How can you define 419 in your own way? Do you know that most Nigerians now are involved in 419? Even those who earn legitimate income. Everywhere you go in this country you are confronted with lies and tears. The truth is that our sensibilities have been destroyed by the political class. This issue has to be tackled from its roots. We must see politicians getting jailed irrespective of the office held. This country is in a very big mess.
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by seancombs617: 5:58am On Jul 09, 2019
I believe crime is a choice,it goes both ways, either you persevere with hard work with the hope of ripping the fruit one day or get involved in crime,with the hope of getting caught one day or karma smiley ma takeover
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by Kelvin1019: 6:54am On Jul 09, 2019
They are even drinking bottled water
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by axuprime: 7:30am On Jul 09, 2019
Make we tackle the root cause of this problem, which i believe is the rising unemployment rate and the high cost of getting an education as well as the dependence on western education as the only means to be successful, we should get to the bottom of this otherwise this is just the beginning, I remember when all we first started hearing about scams, it was from grown men but these days little children from age 15 are into it and this is a ticking time bomb because parents in some situations actually encourage their kids. It is important to note that if the EFCC can tackle all the scammers and yet an enabling environment to educate and engage our youths is not created, then another vice will surely come up and who knows if violence will not follow, so my people make we look ourselves well well ask ourselves one question: wetin we dey do in our own way to helllep this country because government nor fit do everything oh....
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by pedel: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2019
In your opinion you have analysed and justify frauds.
The only thing wrong with your thinking is the fact that you are trying to rationalize evil and breaking of the law.
Why can't the people go into farming like our father did 100 years ago?
The issue is not about people providing for their family, it is about 'doing well' like their fraudulent friends.

Let's assume you are unable to, for some reason, provide for your daughter, would you approve that she go into prostitution?

Heylius:
Efcc should be ready to arrest almost all Nigerian youths ,because 80%of Nigerian youths are scammers.lol that's the fact believe it or not.in one way or the other we are scamming each other.

Person go go Yankee import car wey don die come dey tell you say is clean as new smh COSPLAY go relate abi no be scam

Instead of them to go after the real criminals they put this country in this mess they are here arresting boys that went into yahoo because of what the society throw at us, a lot of us do not want to end this way,they wanted to graduate get a nice job and make their family proud.

After all the stress in school they where able to graduate family is happy everyone is now looking up to you to take over as the bread winner.

You start looking for work 2years three years no work family on your neck no financial support to start from somewhere, your mates are doing fine driving nice cars.

Boom you come across an old friend that is doing fine both of you exchange contact and started chatting,he ask you what you're doing.you started telling him your story. He then introduce you to what he's doing which is yahoo!!
My brother why you no go do.

May God help us in this country .
Wetin we dey see everyday taya local man
#nigeriansarehypocrite
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by rumenase(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2019
Heylius:
Efcc should be ready to arrest almost all Nigerian youths ,because 80%of Nigerian youths are scammers.lol that's the fact believe it or not.in one way or the other we are scamming each other.

Person go go Yankee import car wey don die come dey tell you say is clean as new smh COSPLAY go relate abi no be scam

Instead of them to go after the real criminals they put this country in this mess they are here arresting boys that went into yahoo because of what the society throw at us, a lot of us do not want to end this way,they wanted to graduate get a nice job and make their family proud.

After all the stress in school they where able to graduate family is happy everyone is now looking up to you to take over as the bread winner.

You start looking for work 2years three years no work family on your neck no financial support to start from somewhere, your mates are doing fine driving nice cars.

Boom you come across an old friend that is doing fine both of you exchange contact and started chatting,he ask you what you're doing.you started telling him your story. He then introduce you to what he's doing which is yahoo!!
My brother why you no go do.

May God help us in this country .
Wetin we dey see everyday taya local man
#nigeriansarehypocrite
cosplay grin
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by rumenase(m): 11:33am On Jul 09, 2019
post=80074267:
KEEP UP THE GOOD JOB EFCC.

Sane Nigerians are happy with your work. especially in 2019 so far.

Only fraudsters and thieves are in opposition to your good deeds.

Nigeria will be great again.....
of they start arresting the pot bellied real thieves Nigeria will be greater.
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by Heylius(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
pedel:
In your opinion you have analysed and justify frauds.
The only thing wrong with your thinking is the fact that you are trying to rationalize evil and breaking of the law.
Why can't the people go into farming like our father did 100 years ago?
The issue is not about people providing for their family, it is about 'doing well' like their fraudulent friends.

Let's assume you are unable to, for some reason, provide for your daughter, would you approve that she go into prostitution?

Lol not in this life grin grin
Re: Court Sentences 17 Internet Fraudsters To Jail In Benin (Photos) by Heylius(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
Bizibi:
80% of the youths from sw,ss,se,nw,ne,nc in Nigeria are scammers.......
Lol na true bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 4 Policemen At Enugu Checkpoint / Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail For Romance Scam And Cheating. Photo / Driver, Conductor Arrested With Cannabis Worth N20m - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.