Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,335 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin (21695 Views)

Time Magazine Names Tinubu Among 100 Most Influential People Of 2023 / Falana Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements, Tells Buhari What To Do / Apostle Suleman Reacts To Suspension Of Ruga Settlements For Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by Jaideyone(m): 5:57am On Jul 09, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Keyword... Voluntary

And Tinubu has volunteered all Yoruba land for Ruga
Which is okay with Yoruba Muslims

But what about Yoruba Christians speaking out against it ... Why would they be part of what they never signed for..

Moreover... Cattle rearing is a personal business
Why use our common wealth to establish businesses for some people all because they are your people..
why not show us where tinubu volunteered Yoruba lands instead of making wild claims and making a fool of your education?
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by Amatarasha(f): 6:11am On Jul 09, 2019
immhotep:

As a wealthy, suffersticated and politically savvy godfather, Alhaji Jagaban Bola Ahmed Tinubu should show us good example by donating his entire village land to the RUGA settlement project, in addition to donating his properties in Lagos.

Eko oni baje rara.
Sai baba.
Sai APC.

cc Amatarasha lzaa adaibeku sarrki metaphysical QueenSekxy Bridget95 mrchineke yarimo mayoroflagos gaskiyamagana baysol helinues AnalQueenluci yyeske
omeleme

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by ivandragon: 6:33am On Jul 09, 2019
ernieboy:
so in or understanding what are the affected states because as far as I am concerned the affected states considering the context in which he was speaking refers to states where there are herders / farmers clashes and this refers to virtually all the states.

You should know by now that some characters will defend evil as long as it is perpetuatored by someone they like...

There have been verified multiple farmer/herdsmen clashes in;

Oyo, Ogun, Ondo, Ekiti, Kwara, Osun, Edo, Benue, Plateau, Imo, Ebonyi, Taraba, Kogi, Adamawa, Delta, Enugu, Anambra, Rivers, Cross River, Abia...

I have only mentioned states where herdsmen are not indeginous to the area.

In otherwords, BAT wants 'Ruga' in the aforementioned states...

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by kayjay69(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2019
Lovely stuff. Very true by the way.

CyynthiaKiss:
Apart from his political affiliations which he's even likely to end up like every other Yoruba political leader (Abiola and Co), religion is playing it's own big role here too..

No Yoruba Muslim man or woman has condemned Ruga uptill today..(Show me one and I will Show you you a pregnant Virgin)

If not for Yoruba Christians that are speaking out against this Islimization Ruga, execution of Ruga would have taken place in SW long time ago.
As for those that are calling for southern unity, have it at the back of your mind that with Yoruba Muslims you are just chasing a shadow, take it or leave it.
Some of us Christian Yorubas still have a lot of work to do because if we remain docile which is what we are known for, trust me we will sleep one day and wake up at the caliphate .

These people are impediment to our progress and they are ready to do everything humanly possible to please the caliphate because they have chosen to place religion ahead of everything..
It's a pity

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

I notice the part,"...in the affected states" in Tinubu's statement.

Dis Odumakin sef
And the affected states are Benue, taraba, ondo, ekiti, Oyo not Niger, Katsina, Kaduna

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by ThatFairGuy: 7:38am On Jul 09, 2019
Get sense
CyynthiaKiss:
Apart from his political affiliations which he's even likely to end up like every other Yoruba political leader (Abiola and Co), religion is playing it's own big role here too..

No Yoruba Muslim man or woman has condemned Ruga uptill today..(Show me one and I will Show you you a pregnant Virgin)

If not for Yoruba Christians that are speaking out against this Islimization Ruga, execution of Ruga would have taken place in SW long time ago.
As for those that are calling for southern unity, have it at the back of your mind that with Yoruba Muslims you are just chasing a shadow, take it or leave it.
Some of us Christian Yorubas still have a lot of work to do because if we remain docile which is what we are known for, trust me we will sleep one day and wake up at the caliphate .

These people are impediment to our progress and they are ready to do everything humanly possible to please the caliphate because they have chosen to place religion ahead of everything..
It's a pity

Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 09, 2019
They tried to collect peoples ancestral land, but the fierce opposition and rejection they faced made them back down.
Ful.ani tricks would NEVER succeed.
It is a good thing that their yoruba loyalists are now having sense...
In the south, the ruga scam is dead b4 arrival.
deomelo:
[s][/s]

They are not forcing your village to accept RUGA so keep quiet and stop barking like bingo.

Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by TheRealestGuy(m): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Dis Odumakin sef

How many states are not affected?

Haven't we heard of herdsmen attacks in delta, enugu, ebonyi, oyo, ogun, etc?

So which states are unaffected I ask again?

Wake up and smell the coffee...
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by 7lives: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2019
deomelo:

See as the ignorant and unintelligent can't read and comprehend PDP bingo turn Asiwaju's comment into RUGA.

Shebi RUGA was suggested for all the states in Nigeria and not just the affected areas?

Obviously, Asiwaju's position is the same position Igbos and other rejectors are suggesting, that RUGA should be limited to the affected states in the North.

These Tinubu obsessed clowns are obviously confused, mentally disturbed and politically traumatized..

Dod Bless Asiwaju of Nigeria.

grin grin

Yinka Odumakin is like a Keke napep chasing an okada, o ma gba ina last last ni.
Aja to nle eye, o ma sare ku ni. grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by 7lives: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2019
deomelo:
I laugh out loud when the RUGA rejecting governors shout and wail that they won't give up their land for RUGA..

NEWSFLASH.....Your land is already donated because the herders and grazers are already herding and grazing on your land free of charge and you can not do anything about it.

The FG is asking you to tap into a multi billion naira jobs and animal husbandry program to create jobs and make serious money off the same grazing that they are already doing on your land for free.

They graze on your land for free, they sell the cows back to you, make billions from the cows you slaughter and eat everyday, they return the money back to their states while you end up with nothing.

The smart leaders and state will adopt either RUGA or NLTP and end up with multi billion naira livestock industry with animal clinics, abattoir, meant and meat product processing and packaging plant, animal tannery and export facilities.

I thought I was the only one who saw this, now you know why most people are poor.
Even if the opportunity is standing right before them, they will NEVER see it, because their mind is programmed not to see it, basically these are the hewers of wood, the never do wells.
Just watch, Dangote has planned 50,000 cows ranch probably in this same SW, he is too smart to go East.
If at the end of the day he succeed in getting land for this project is SW, is this not the same RUGA?.
All the profits goes into Dangote's pockets and peanuts will be paid as tax to our state governments.
Long time ago, I asked why we don't rear cows in SW, I'm told it's because of tse tse flies, but Fulanis are quietly grazing their cattles on our land, especially at Oke Ogun area of Oyo state.
From reliable source, over 10,000 cows are slaughtered daily in SW alone, at an average of 80k per cow, we are talking about over $50 million bussiness monthly.
We are wasteful here. Awolowo of blessed memories even set up ranches for our people, what have we done with those ranches?, why can't we get them working?.
Theophilus Danjuma's cows are grazing in Bayelsa, why not graze them in Nassarawa?, yet he is one of those shouting hersmen up and down.
Won nja nle keji o kan yin, Yoruba ronu o.
Ire o.
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by nwanyionitsha: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2019
deomelo:

See as the ignorant and unintelligent can't read and comprehend PDP bingo turn Asiwaju's comment into RUGA.

Shebi RUGA was suggested for all the states in Nigeria and not just the affected areas?

Obviously, Asiwaju's position is the same position Igbos and other rejectors are suggesting, that RUGA should be limited to the affected states in the North.

These Tinubu obsessed clowns are obviously confused, mentally disturbed and politically traumatized..

Dod Bless Asiwaju of Nigeria.

grin grin
You are the unintelligent one.
All the states in the south are affected. Most states in the middle belt are also affected.
Go figure. Read between the lines.
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by nwanyionitsha: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Dis Odumakin sef
List the affected state.
Tufiakwa ! Onye nzuzu
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by nwanyionitsha: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2019
deomelo:

RUGA is a voluntary program and states are free to do whatever they want with their land because the land belong to the states, not the FG and the FG can not force states to do RUGA or not to do RUGA.

The KEYWORD is voluntary, your own states voluntarily rejected the program and some states are voluntarily going ahead with RUGA because it's in their interest to do so.

Follow your rainbow and let other states follow theirs because one man's food is another man's poison.

Btw, stop wasting your time and energy on preventing RUGA in your state because it is optional, you don't have to and they are not forcing you to do RUGA so shouting and yelling over RUGA. Keep and eat your land, they don't want your land.

The question is why was it suspended when some northern states already indicated interest?
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2019
Jaideyone:
why not show us where tinubu volunteered Yoruba lands instead of making wild claims and making a fool of your education?

Tinubu is a supporter of Buhari

He knows the real meaning of next level
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by Jaideyone(m): 10:40am On Jul 09, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Tinubu is a supporter of Buhari

He knows the real meaning of next level
you are just another slowpoke if you can't show us where tinubu supported ruga in the southwest or made promises of land

Don't say what you don't know. Clown
Re: Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin by googi: 4:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
Deomelo,

Please mis-educate us again how Raufu Aregbesola has planted ranches all over Osun State to feed the whole South with O-Beef.

So what is all this wahala about Fulani cows?

BTW, those of you trying to divide Yoruba into Christians and Muslims, nor dey taya?

If you know of anywhere in the whole world where there is more religious tolerance than Yoruba land, let us know.

BTW, Wole Soyinka is neither Christian nor Muslim and he is against RUGA.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

$1.2 Billion Brazil Loan:  PDP Taunts Buhari Over Reckless Borrowing / June 12: Lagos Police Says There Is No Sit-At-Home Order, Assures Safety / Buni Orders Release Of Detained Teenager In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.