Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,296 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) (40520 Views)

“Plus-Size With The Flavor” — Eniola Badmus Poses In Swimwear (Photo) / Adediwura Becky In Swimwear: 'Nobody Can Body-Shame Me' / Charles Okocha And Angela Okorie In Loved Up Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Gistformant: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
Beautiful actress Angela Okorie who describes herself as shameless, rocks sexy swimwear at the pool side.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actress-angela-okorie-shows-off-her-sexy-body-in-bikini-photos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Gistformant: 8:51pm On Jul 08, 2019
See More Sexy Nak£d Photos ==> HERE

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by stanbillion200(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2019
Not impressive Ma You are bigger than this kind of dress.

8 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by mhizdebbygold(f): 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2019
Warris dis?!
Inside life.

11 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 08, 2019
undecided expired yogurt

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by goodnewscliff(m): 10:06pm On Jul 08, 2019
i wanna unsee this...... how can i undecided undecided undecided

25 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by lukui: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2019
when they are posting Nude now nobody will talk, but when they get raped people will start shouting

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 08, 2019
Did she look at herself in the mirror before wearing that bikini to showoff in public?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by starbuck(f): 12:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Ndị ara

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Madness trending now for some of those celebrities and they are thinking its fashion... Na wa!!

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by EXLOVER(m): 1:03am On Jul 09, 2019
Many of us guys here in nairaland will like to pfuck her. My own worst i just pfuck her finish for my mind. She's not too sweet though.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 1:39am On Jul 09, 2019
Old mama youngy

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Jestin: 3:38am On Jul 09, 2019
I don’t like this babe.... always behaving like NATIVE ( local Babe).

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 5:24am On Jul 09, 2019
goodnewscliff:
i wanna unsee this...... how can i undecided undecided undecided
Yes you can, just smash your phone on the floor, trust me, you won't remember you ve seen such

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Gistformant: 7:02am On Jul 09, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by domino4211(m): 7:39am On Jul 09, 2019
R
Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by martineverest(m): 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
shameless milf.... irresponsible old idioot

her look dey make me vomit
Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by afroniger: 8:06am On Jul 09, 2019
Smh. She fall hand.
Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by DameB(f): 8:08am On Jul 09, 2019
True case of trolling your trollers.
She don shade her markayt. Buyers don DM her. Trollers rest

1 Like

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 09, 2019
I really Dont blame her..I blame d ones who have all d time in d world to type...mtchwww..wetin concern agbero with overload?

3 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Niceman4u(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2019
She looks more like one of those ashawos from Congo in that bikini

2 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Olufela30: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2019
There are many girls like her on nairaland naa.... .So I'm nr surprised...
They think they can savage you Buh we know they're fooling themselves...
Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 8:10am On Jul 09, 2019
Soapy...if you know you know
Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by mixta140: 8:10am On Jul 09, 2019
Na r problem b dat.

For stubborn STD check my signature.
Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Unik3030: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2019
EXLOVER:
Many of us guys here in nairaland will like to pfuck her. My own worst i just pfuck her finish for my mind. She's not too sweet though.
speak for yourself bro, that u are a sex starved guy doesn't mean everyone fancies a public toilet like u

8 Likes

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by Blingblings(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2019
All these two faced mofos... Where they expecting her to wear babariga or suit in a pool?? Nigerians and eye service.. Am happy she's giving them tit for tat... Ndi ara
Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by ashantitope: 8:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Gistformant:
Beautiful actress Angela Okorie who describes herself as shameless, rocks sexy swimwear at the pool side.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/actress-angela-okorie-shows-off-her-sexy-body-in-bikini-photos

Re: Angela Okorie In Swimwear, Fights With Trolls Online (Photos) by NaijaCelebNews: 8:13am On Jul 09, 2019
She looks good. What’s the issue? Anyways click link for the latest BBnaija news:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NfKg6tiH2o

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Twins, Nathan And Nadia, Go Swimming (Photos) / Don Jazzy Begins #ChiomaChallenge (photo) / Wizkid Rocks New Neck Tattoo "PRAY" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.