Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,390 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

How To Disable Copy And Paste On Wordpress And Blogger? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Disable Copy And Paste On Wordpress And Blogger? (679 Views)

A Nairalander And Blogger, Mandy News Shares New Promo Photos / Between Wordpress And Blogger Which One Is Better??? / Get Wordpress And Blogger Site Design @ Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Disable Copy And Paste On Wordpress And Blogger? by emvidowealth: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2019
Home Learn
Learn
How to Disable copy and paste on WordPress And blogger?
By King Emvido - July 8, 201908

How to Disable copy and paste on WordPress and blogger? This is also know as Right Click, so we are going to show you exactly how to Do that, so learnt me your heart.

A couple of days back, A subscriber in Emvidowealth contacted me or send me and email and asked me how he could disable right-click on his site, which is also know as copy and paste he is the reason ham creating this content and to also help others out they.

Okay then I told him that instead of Disabling copy and paste that he should think about plagiarism and how he can file a DMCA against them.

Or he could check if these blogs were using auto RSS blogs, which they use to pull content from any site through RSS feed I told him how he could offer partial feeds instead of a complete feed.

But he still wish to disable right-click which is also known as copy and pasting

Since this blog post has also been copied to thousands of forums and blog so it is also a right idea to disable copy and pasting
How to Disable Copy Paste In WordPress?

so let get it started, meanwhile In this article I will show you A WordPress plugin
Read more at the source below

Source:https://www.emvidowealth.com/learn/how-to-disable-copy-and-paste-on-wordpress-and-blogger/

(1) (Reply)

We Need Freelancer Section In Nairaland / Automatic SME Data Delivery / I Want To Buy Twitter And Facebook Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.