Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:49 AM

How To Import Wordpress Blog To Blogger Platform And Blogger To Wordpress - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Import Wordpress Blog To Blogger Platform And Blogger To Wordpress (588 Views)

A Nairalander And Blogger, Mandy News Shares New Promo Photos / I Need Help With My Blogger Platform / What Is The Difference Between Blogger Platform And Wordpress Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Wordpress Blog To Blogger Platform And Blogger To Wordpress by medicalarena: 1:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
Have you ever tried moving your wordpress blog to blogger and all your efforts proved abortive?

Well in today’s post am going to share with you how to import your wordpress blog to blogger platform.

Another good news is that am also going to share with you “how to move your blogger blog to wordpress”.

To move or import your wordpress blog to blogger platform you need to create an xml file of all your post, comments, pictures and categories so for you to create this what you need to do from the beginning is to login to your wordpress admin area. Continue reading with this link https://esutportal.com.ng/how-to-import-wordpress-blog-to-blogger-platform/

(1) (Reply)

Installing Google Earth – What Is The Best Method / Google Adsense Needed / I'll Assist You Setup/start Your Bulksms, Info Marketing, Domain/hosting Busines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.