Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram (36570 Views)

BBNaija: Fans React As Beatrice Gets Verified On Instagram (Picture) / BBNaija: Mercy Cries As Tacha Gets Disqualified While She Gets 2 Strikes (video) / Tacha Gets Close To Mike During The Saturday Night Party. Fans React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Altern8(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2019
British Nigerian High Jumper, Mike Edwards is a housemate, right? He has been verified since.

OP, what are you smoking?

Who is the Moderator that moved this to FP? angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by ruggedadventure(m): 10:44am On Jul 09, 2019
It's no biggie, i can help you verify your IG accounts with just $200....

This shouldn't be a news undecidedundecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by BenzEne1(m): 10:46am On Jul 09, 2019
procky:

Don't your mother have stretch marks on her breast... you lack home training.. Shame on you

Why do you people like picking on people's parents sef?
No be im mama drop insult nau. Na wa o

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Steve28: 10:48am On Jul 09, 2019
Who can bet it with me, this girl called Tasha is leaving the house come Sunday.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Steve28: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2019
Mine is even cheaper with $100 I can help verify your account.
ruggedadventure:

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Kingosytex(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Sunexy:
Oloshoism sells everywhere. Fvcking your way to the top comes with alot of goodies and IG verification is part of it cheesy. Dont be a broke olosho. Be like tacha

so she is now a celebrity
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by RTSC: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2019
Is she a Ghanian?
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by poweredcom(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Nonsense
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by dominique(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Mike has been verified before he got into the show

RTSC:
Is she a Ghanian?

Her mum is Ghanaian
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by poweredcom(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2019
ruggedadventure:

How sure are you
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by crackhouse(m): 10:57am On Jul 09, 2019
These days u can apply for verification on Twitter if you feel u need it..
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Jakasibo(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2019
Randy91:
PUBLIC TOILET with stretch-mark bwestgrin grin
Have you seen the unwrapped breast before
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Oh wow...what an achievement.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Damfostopper(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2019
as far as stretch marks are all over her.... nothing interest me about the biitch
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Tobz17(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Many people are just dumb.Imagine the number of people following her compare to 67 she's following. What's special about her.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Prymestrr(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2019
nototribalist:
Na Peter Psquare cause this nonsense
Wetin concern Peter for Tacha matter abeg?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2019
Jakasibo:
Have you seen the unwrapped breast before

Go to Instagram!!!!
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by SirLakes: 11:32am On Jul 09, 2019
procky:

Don't your mother have stretch marks on her breast... you lack home training.. Shame on you

You that have home training insulting someone else mother

Spits tongue

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by faheez(m): 11:42am On Jul 09, 2019
You will be carrying nonsense unverified news about.. What of Mike @aireyys

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by AmazingELixir: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2019
cool cool cool

That's port Harcourt pleasure park on the background
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by telim: 11:49am On Jul 09, 2019
ruggedadventure:

Are you 4 real.. If yes drop me your number we need to talk.. i will need bunch of verified acc for startup company with new ig accs
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Nobody: 11:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Sunexy:
Oloshoism sells everywhere. Fvcking your way to the top comes with alot of goodies and IG verification is part of it cheesy. Dont be a broke olosho. Be like tacha

Behind a celebrity, there are always fans; Behind a leader, there a voters and supporters.
No Shiit can be popular in life without the masses of gullible people.
NOBODY can become anything in life without traffic or population.

Don't blame her. Blame the over 1m people who visited her profile and her her what she is.

10% of smart people in life are successful, 90% of remaining people are the ones of make the 10% people successful.
90% of people in life exist to serve the remaining 10%.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by emelda86(f): 11:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Odi oku ooo....

Double wahala dey learn

Imagine she's still inside the bbnaija house and she's verified already

Lobatan....

Ogwusigo....
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Gerrard59(m): 12:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
pickatyou:
That one na achievement.
The way people hype this verification as if it comes with any benefit apart from letting people know your real account from the fake one.

If one's business is very active on social media, then it is an achievement. It gets more views from consumers, reliability from advertisers (they are not dealing with the wrong person), patronage etc. This is if/when used appropriately translate to money for the individual.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by adobuz(f): 12:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tacha for the money
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Justpd: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Stupid!!

Mike is the first to be verified

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by sophiathefirst: 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mike has been verified before going to the house sef undecided
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Temmie007: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
Is that a breaking news? good news or bad news? Nonsense.
Re: BBNaija: Tacha Gets Verified By Instagram by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Sunexy:
Fooli.sh boy, like father like son. Rapist

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNAIJA: The Moment Seyi And Tacha Came Back To Big Brother Naija House (Video) / Amazon Prime Acquires Jim Iyke's Movie 'Bad Comments' / BBNaija: Mercy "My Father's Tenant Was My First Boyfriend"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.