Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections (779 Views)

I have Not Seen Any Natural Combination That Is As Powerful as these 3 Things / NIMET Partners With Tagwaye Foundation On Drug And Substance Abuse Control / Ginger And Moringa: The Miraculous Combination That Fights The Deadliest Disease (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by kimozaman1010(m): 12:28am On Jul 09, 2019
It's very obvious some people will doubt this combinations, it cures toilet infections and sexual transmitted diseases. it works for me and several other people who have try this combination. once upon a time when i was suffering from std with heavy discharge, I tried several medications but no good results i was scared initially before a friend of mine introduce me to this wonderful combinations that cost me not more 500 naira, when i have spent almost 7k on medications with know result. Due to some reasons these combinations will not be revealed here.
* 3 substances
* you can get it anywhere
* less than #500
* natural substances
* you do the combination your self
* items for the combination is everywhere
knowledge is power!! call/whatsapp me on 081 362 96116

1 Like

Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by sewed4u(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2019
How much?
Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by kimozaman1010(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
sewed4u:
How much?
it's actually not for sell
Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by OPTIMUSPRIME08: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2019
Lime,garlic,ginger
Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
shocked
Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by oceanized25(m): 2:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
kimozaman1010:
It's very obvious some people will doubt this combinations, it cures toilet infections and sexual transmitted diseases. it works for me and several other people who have try this combination. once upon a time when i was suffering from std with heavy discharge, I tried several medications but no good results i was scared initially before a friend of mine introduce me to this wonderful combinations that cost me not more 500 naira, when i have spent almost 7k on medications with know result. Due to some reasons these combinations will not be revealed here.
* 3 substances
* you can get it anywhere
* less than #500
* natural substances
* you do the combination your self
* items for the combination is everywhere
knowledge is power!! call/whatsapp me on 081 362 96116
if you really want to help,it won't take anything away from you to lay it out all here,infact,it will reach wider audience that will be happy because of you.
Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by kimozaman1010(m): 12:11am On Jul 10, 2019
oceanized25:
if you really want to help,it won't take anything away from you to lay it out all here,infact,it will reach wider audience that will be happy because of you.
1.Potash (Kaun)
2.lime orange
3. Cholarphicol capsule(white capsule)
posting how to mix it soon
Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by oceanized25(m): 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2019
kimozaman1010:
1.Potash (Kaun)
2.lime orange
3. Cholarphicol capsule(white capsule)
posting how to mix it soon
oya post how to mix it Bros,and tell us some of the infections it treats....thanks,na man you be.
Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by Saintly01(m): 1:57am On Jul 11, 2019
I feel it is Garlic, Ginger and tumeric.
Re: 3 Substance Combination That Kills All Kinds Of Infections by kimozaman1010(m): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2019
oceanized25:
oya post how to mix it Bros,and tell us some of the infections it treats....thanks,na man you be.
anybody that really want to know about the mixture can call me

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Reduce Sensitivity Around My Penis / 8 New Cases Of Coronavirus Have Been Reported In Nigeria Totalling To 89 Cases / Divine Leverage Team Millionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.