Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,526 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:43 PM

I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate This Man – Fatoyinbo’s Wife Tells Th - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate This Man – Fatoyinbo’s Wife Tells Th (213 Views)

When Did You Realize Your Friend Secretly Hated You / How US Televangelist Mike Murdock Defended Biodun Fatoyinbo On Rape Charges / A Friend If Mine Won This Money On Bet9ja During The Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not Your Friend If You Don’t Celebrate This Man – Fatoyinbo’s Wife Tells Th by shegesup: 2:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Modele Fatoyinbo the wife of the coza pastor who stepped down due to the rape accusation placed on him. During and after this event his wife has always proved to be a good woman. She defended him when the issue was still hot and now, she spoke openly while she was addressing the congregation at the commonwealth of zion assembly headquarters in Abuja on Sunday, saying that she is no one friend if they can’t celebrate her husband. She said

“I’m not your friend if you don’t celebrate this man. One of the things that I say about my husband is that I would have never had the opportunity – I used to be so shy to talk to one person. I used to let him do all the talking because I was a very introverted person but he was able to help me see; he was able to help a lot of us see; that there was greatness in me. so

Copied From
https://shegesup.com.ng/2019/07/08/i-am-not-your-friend-if-you-dont-celebrate-this-man-fatoyinbos-wife-tells-the-congregation/

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo Lists Corrupt Elements Promoting Ruga In Buhari’s Government / Training Seminar / Cheapest Way To Send Money To Nigeria From US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.