Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,546 members, 7,837,092 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman (923 Views)

Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Burna Boy After The Singer Called Him Out / Davido Laughs At Eedris Abdulkareem For Saying He Is Stupid / "You Are Stupid" - Eedris Abdulkareem Blasts Mr Eazi And Davido (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by 0gaGist: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2019
Nigerian musicians, Eedris Abdulkareem, Baba Fryo and Felix Duke had on Monday led protesters to the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) camp along Lagos-Ibadan Expressway.

Apostle Suleman slammed him are other artistes for staging a protest RCCCG general overseer of the church, Pastor Enoch Adeboye.

Eedris Abdulkareem replies Apostle Suleiman;

Dear Apostle Suleiman, are you aware that Leah Sharibu has been under captivity for FIVE HUNDRED AND ONE DAYS? 501 DAYS....YES
Let me ask you why you did not pray to God when Stephanie Otobo accused you. Instead you went to the police. Why did you speak up against her and now ask us to be silent while our people are killed daily?
I remember Pa Adeboye praying for Buhari. Why did he not also refuse to pray for him then. What is this hypocrisy that we like to dey embrace for Nigeria?

All I am saying is this: Keep praying but also speak up? It costs all of you nothing. The Bible says Faith without works is dead. I am not a pastor yes I know this.
If you as a man of God cannot join me to condemn the atrocities that are currently going on. If you as a man of God cannot condemn with your mouth (I no talk say make you carry gun or make you fight). Then the God that you serve and the one that hates injustice are not the same.
Na me Eedris Abdulkareem talk am! Peace and Love always.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/eedris-abdulkareem-replies-apostle-sulemman

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by 0gaGist: 2:26am On Jul 09, 2019
See more here >> HERE

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by odiereke(m): 2:57am On Jul 09, 2019
This guy want to trend again??
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by wilcox(m): 3:11am On Jul 09, 2019
I hope people will look at the message and not the messenger because there's some atom of truth in the message.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by saheedbadmus(m): 3:16am On Jul 09, 2019
eedris back on air.. at least we need to dey hear this guyz view once in a while ..

1 Like

Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by kunleweb: 3:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Eedris. Nice one
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by thesicilian: 3:34am On Jul 09, 2019
wilcox:
I hope people will look at the message and not the messenger because there's some atom of truth in the message.
The messager should know where to direct his message. Why don't they also go and protest in front of the mosques? Is it not the Muslim extremists that are holding the girl captive?
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by Felimax(m): 4:18am On Jul 09, 2019
Truth be told Men of God and Daddy G.O are demigods in Nigeria that we see them above flaws. Let us be very factual how best do we explain or define hypocrisy if the subject matter is really understood? I have always submitted Nigeria is far from been good because of our hypocritical life style. I strongly think the protest was a right one. Lets not forget that evil strive where the righteous are mute.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by femi4: 5:45am On Jul 09, 2019
At least Eedris sabi quote the Bible
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by OKorowanta: 5:58am On Jul 09, 2019
But the RuGA plan has been shelved now.
Which kind wrong timing be dat?
This protest would av come before the suspension.
My man turn activist by force.
Nice one though.
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by nicolartsdesign: 7:15am On Jul 09, 2019
just 31 likes does he have up to 1k ffs
Re: Eedris Abdulkareem Replies Apostle Sulemman by falcon01: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2019
odiereke:
This guy want to trend again??
is that all you could notice In that write up?

(1) (Reply)

Chioma Davidos Girlfriend, Makes SHOCKING Revelation / Beauty Queen, Omowunmi Akinnifesi Admitted To Harvard Business School In London / Profile Of Venita Bbnaija | Get To Know More About Her [pepper Dem]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.