Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) (57553 Views)

Man Warms Hearts Of Many As He Serenades His Wife At Her 50th Birthday(video) / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Children Surprise Their Dad With The Car He Sold To Pay For Their Mom’s Treatmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 7:40am On Jul 09, 2019
Dont believe dis shiiit

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by martineverest(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Not their FATHER..
When did he start Phucking..??
senseless question

even when Ur father started phucking at 13, was he this young when he was 50?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by victorazyvictor(m): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2019
Mutemenot:
And nothing covered their eyes shocked

Na olden days that one dey happen grin grin
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by frozen70(f): 7:40am On Jul 09, 2019
What a lovely family, if its one of the low life men, he would have chased his wife away for having only females

You can see that the boy is the last born

Look at how young and happy the man is and the entire family are connected to each other

4 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by tomdon(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Which kind 50
Non of the girls is a teenager meaning the first must be above 25 Does it mean he married at 20? I submit that the man either lied or does not know his age

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by starbuck(f): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2019
Kai

. Family goals but hunger and poverty won't allow me to achieve that.. cry cry

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Omeizadean(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Na this kind house one suppose to be spending his holidays.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by cobsol(m): 7:42am On Jul 09, 2019
Davash222:
Nwata bulie Nna ya elu... you know the rest.

Ngwongwo na Ngwongwo e juya ayia

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by wittyt98(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2019
I'd love to be like this man someday grin jovial n free with his kids grin grin

to stand near my own papa na war and that's even if I know where he is sef grin grin

13 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Happy birthday from this side, Nice one
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Mysticluv(f): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2019
Aww!!! So cute. His wife must be an amazing woman!!! He will celebrate many more years in good health and joy unspeakable.

8 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by samcus(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2019
I Stand and pray with those Going through pains, Suffering Secretely.But cant Speak out.God is about to intervene for you.Amen

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by emerged01(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2019
wittyt98:

to stand near my own papa na war and that's even if I know where he is sef grin grin
Lol! Bro look for him! I just found mine after many many yearsgrin As for my kids I'm going to live a good life for them.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Dearlord(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2019
Ama gonna look 30 when am 80.

May God prolong their days.
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by paix(m): 7:52am On Jul 09, 2019
Happy birthday daddy. That's why I love female children, may God bless our daughters for us. Hit like if you agree.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by ofiko123(m): 7:56am On Jul 09, 2019
Happy birthday to him...
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2019
GistGoViral:
Ageless Nigerian man identifies as, Fakorede, celebrates his 50th birthday in grand style as his lovely daughters lift him up.

As shared by celebrity photographer, TY Bello;

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/4-ladies-lifts-their-dad-up-as-he-celebrates-his-50th-birthday-photos
local man is confused
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by DedeNkem: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Black doesn't crack!

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
RaptObserver:
The man na short man. Short men don't age fast fast. Especially stingy ones. But the family is a happy one. Great job to the wife cos na woman dey hold the key to a happy home.

Not always the case

Husbands play their own role too in the stability id the home

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by semyman: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
4 ladies lifts.....
WAEC what is going on?

3 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Lovelyn451(f): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
W

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
RaptObserver:
The man na short man. Short men don't age fast fast. Especially stingy ones. But the family is a happy one. Great job to the wife cos na woman dey hold the key to a happy home.

Lol... Especially stingy ones? How does stinginess bring youthfulness? cheesy
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Am sure the silly man was angry when he had all girls. They should HV thrown him into the dust bin
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by ashala(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2019
Nwata bulie nna ya elu, Ogodo awuchie ya ancha
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2019
starbuck:
Kai

No vex! smiley

1 Like

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by gnykelly(m): 8:01am On Jul 09, 2019
wittyt98:

Is he a retired soldier?
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Profkomolafe(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2019
undecided undecided
RaptObserver:
Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by semyman: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2019
tomdon:
Which kind 50
The girls is a teenager meaning the first must be above 25 Does it mean he married at 20?
The girls is a teenager.....
WAEC what is going on?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 8:02am On Jul 09, 2019
starbuck:
Kai

it will be fine

just keep working hard

And being good

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by GRACEGLORY: 8:02am On Jul 09, 2019
GistGoViral:
Ageless Nigerian man identifies as, Fakorede, celebrates his 50th birthday in grand style as his lovely daughters lift him up.

As shared by celebrity photographer, TY Bello;

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/4-ladies-lifts-their-dad-up-as-he-celebrates-his-50th-birthday-photos

Omolomo flexing naija, while some are swimming through the Atlantic to a mirage greener pastures. grin

2 Likes

Re: 4 Ladies Lifts Their Dad Up As He Celebrates His 50th Birthday (Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2019
One of the greatest scenes seen recently

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sa'adat Olajumoke Bakare: Missing Person Alert!!! (PHOTOS) / Irish Woman Devastated After Nigerian Husband Dumped Her Destroys Shop (Video) / Pastor Dominion Emmanuel's Pregnant Wife's Death (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.