Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,771 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, July 9, 2019 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, July 9, 2019 (169 Views)

Late Pastor TB Joshua To Be Buried On July 9 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday October 9, 2019 / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens :wednesday, January 9,2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:tuesday, July 9, 2019 by femoint007(m): 6:12am On Jul 09, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, 9 July 2019) -

*Not By Bread Alone*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, because, You're the One who work in me, both to will and to do Your good pleasure.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, let Your Holy Spirit take pre-eminence and complete dominion over my life, and let all the activities of the flesh be subdued, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, whenever, temptation comes my way, to sin against You, please, make a way of escape for me, as You have promised, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me the grace and the power to obey and do Your perfect Will, that I may not prolong my days, in the wilderness of life, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, help me to focus my attention on things of eternal values, and not on the mundane things of this world, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, empower me to put myself under the control and subjection of Your Holy Spirit, so that, I may not be a castaway, after I have preached to others, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please give me the understanding of Your word, so that I may live by it and be blessed, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to do Your Will continually, for the rest of my life, and to finish Your work, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor E.A. Adeboye, and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

Kindly, purchase your own hard copy or online version of the Open Heavens devotional & buy for your friends too, as a potent evangelism tool. God bless you, as you sow, into Pastor E.A. Adeboye's book Ministry, in Jesus' name.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

God Doesn't Have Other Plan Except... / Embrace Her / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens:monday,july 22, 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.