Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,469 members, 7,812,437 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

30 Ton Man Truck Head, Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Is Available For Hire - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / 30 Ton Man Truck Head, Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Is Available For Hire (1425 Views)

Man Diesel Truck Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Rent/lease / 30ton Man Truck, With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Available For Hire / 30 Ton Man Truck Head, Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Is Available For Hire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

30 Ton Man Truck Head, Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Is Available For Hire by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2010
A 30 TON MAN TRUCK HEAD(SEPERATE),OR FITTED WITH 40FT FLATBED TRAILER IS AVAILABLE FOR HIRE.

The truck is in good condition and fitted with new tyres. i will prefer it to move only within lagos or western states. (if the Tonnage is right)

CONTACT US

WAO HAULAGE NIG LTD

Re: 30 Ton Man Truck Head, Fitted With 40ft Flatbed Trailer Is Available For Hire by Akadaworld(m): 11:29pm On Nov 05, 2010
Hi,

I hire trailers to transport granite and gypsum between Ogun State and Lagos State everyday.

I NEED 10 TRAILERS OR MORE AT THE MOMENT!

Do you please know where I can get them to hire for a year or more?

Please contact me if you do. I won't mind to give you commission on each trailer per month.

Meanwhile, lets discuss how much you like to hire out your trailer head to me. I need it for 8 years but would like to have a yearly renewable contract with you.

Thanking you for anticipated favorable response.

Best regards,

Philip Ogbaola
MD/CEO
Akada World Trade International Limited
6, Olusegun Obasanjo way, Beside DHL Office,
Ita-Eko, Abeokuta, Ogun State.
Email: akadaworldtrade@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

AGO Tank Farm Delivery Needed / Re: Importers Agents Urgently Needed For Business. / Entrepreneurship Training For Unemployed Graduates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.