Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,138 members, 7,818,427 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

I Will Setup A Facebook Page And A Blog For You Or Your Business @10k Only - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / I Will Setup A Facebook Page And A Blog For You Or Your Business @10k Only (634 Views)

Samsung And Maxview Monitors 10k Only / Cheap hp Laptop At Give Away Price Of 10k only. / Dell D420 Mini Laptop For Just 10k Only... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Setup A Facebook Page And A Blog For You Or Your Business @10k Only by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 09, 2019
Do you know that with Facebook page combined with a blog you have a better landing option to reach huge target of your potential customers, and the right audience with market?

I will setup a Facebook page and a blog for you or your business or brand for a bondus rate of just 10k.

And will also link the blog to the page and setup the Facebook advert feature on the page for you so that both can been seen and notice by each of your visitors

Interested call/whatsapp 081 653 742 86

(1) (Reply)

Two New Roku Features | Roku Com Link / Any Desket 1515 Printer Repairers. / HP 2000 Motherboard For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.