Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola (8173 Views)

Adeleke Demolishes Osogbo Beautification Wall Built By Aregbesola(pics) / Alex Otti Orders Payment Of April Salaries Owed Abia Workers, June Pensions / Breaking: Adeleke Pays Another Half Salary Arrears Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Drinokrane: 7:33am On Jul 09, 2019
Osun State governor, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola, on Monday in Osogbo said he would pay all the salary arrears owed workers by the immediate past administration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, Igbere TV reports.

He made this disclosure when civil servants hosted him for his victory last Friday at the Supreme Court, which affirmed his mandate in the September 2018 election.

The apex court’s decision ended the almost eight months litigation over the election and sealed the hope of the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ademola Adeleke.

Oyetola averred that “I will not only sustain the payment of your full salary but by the grace of God, I’ll pay your arrears. I will prioritise your welfare.”

He, however, maintained that civil servants must believe in the administration, be dedicated, give their full support, show understanding and commitment to duty.

While urging the workers to be partners in progress, Oyetola added that they must also deliver on efficiency and productivity because they are the drivers of his promise to deliver democracy dividends to the people.

“I have no reason not to hit the ground running, we will deliver on our promises,” he remarked.

Reflecting on the period of litigation, Oyetola, who took the mantle on November 27, 2018, said: “the journey was tough and full of distractions. It was a difficult period for planning. Anytime you made a move to plan, you remember that it is only if all things are equal. You did not know how long you could plan.”

Oyetola explained that he refused to allow his spirit to be dampened by reminding himself that tribulation was part of life and that “even Jesus Christ faced tribulation. He was crucified, so who are we? Our state is bound to go through a difficult time but the important thing is that we have triumphed.”

“Now the battle is over, I call on everybody including the opponents to support us to move the state forward because I believe in participatory government”, he asserted.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/825264/just-in-workers-to-get-arrears-of-unpaid-salaries-owed-by-aregbesolas-govt-%e2%80%95-gov-oyetola-says/

3 Likes

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by iornenge81(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2019
grin Oyetola is working

7 Likes

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by VisioDirect: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2019
The governor is a very empathetic and compassionate person , unlike the man who watch the Fulani herdsmen terrorise all the non Fulani and Hausa tribe and say or do nothing.

2 Likes

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2019
Good governance........

God bless Osun state.

God bless Nigeria.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Sport89: 7:45am On Jul 09, 2019
May God save the State of Osun
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by samcus(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2019
I Stand and pray with those Going through pains, Suffering Secretely.But cant Speak out.God is about to intervene for you.Amen

10 Likes

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by DateMynd44(m): 7:46am On Jul 09, 2019
in Sai Baba we trust and only this current government can lead us to the promised Land.
wondered if PDP was still in power by now the country would have extinct and Nigeria would have been history and the good people of osun should be grateful to God that Oyetola retained his mandate. if it was the dancing senator the frog's voice uncle that took over by now the Osun people would have been finished.
I thank God for bringing Buhari through APC as the messiah that would save the country's economy from the mess that was left and shipwrecked by the previous administration.
God bless Buhari

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by RDPMAN: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2019
Welldone.
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by mixta140: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Oyetola is really working ooo.i pray it is done.

1 Like

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by adebayonle(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Nice one Mr Governor

1 Like

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Engrjj: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Working governor Weldon Sir

1 Like

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by zoedew: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Serious person. Intentional Governor. Not a bull in a china shop like his predecessor who says he is the godfather of Osun State politics #onlyinyourdream
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by RealityShot: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Rochas Okorocha should have owed workers ...but no; he stole 30% of their salaries for himself..
now no hope of recovery
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by MrAnele(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Make e pay them first

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature (09011639568) no advance payment
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by NOC1(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Tinubu cousin reigning in Osun, one of the thing that consumed Ambode was not bailing out Aregbesola in time of trouble.

please do and pay the workers, some have died, some fell sick, some lost direction because plans where not actualized.

Aregbesola brought infrastructural development but did not balance it with welfare

4 Likes

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by aishapmbtoto: 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
Before nko? Pay them first before coming to announce it. Scammers everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by samcus(m): 7:47am On Jul 09, 2019
My heart goes out to all the single ladies who don't depend on men to survive. Respect!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Owaincouncil: 7:48am On Jul 09, 2019
Start on time and your work will judge you for 2nd term.
But how you will pay full salary is my problem now that you will be paying 2 godfathers
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by SoftP(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2019
W
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Dgr8hassiE(m): 7:49am On Jul 09, 2019
Way to go! [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by omoadeleye(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2019
Enu ose durela
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by samcus(m): 7:50am On Jul 09, 2019
People don't have the patience to build a business for 3 years, but they have the patience to work for 40years and retire broke.

2 Likes

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Bbbwings: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2019
See this people
Werey's everywhere.
So what happened to those workers that have gone to the great beyond.
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by mayweather145: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Jesus ! Yahaya bello is the most useless governor on earth . we in kogi state are close to death. We are in deep shit !
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Alberttahir: 7:54am On Jul 09, 2019
Oga governor pay first, its not favour, its their right. This was how yahaya bello of kogi gave kogi workers false hope of paying all salary arrears but later turned to be the worst.
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by NOC1(m): 8:03am On Jul 09, 2019
RealityShot:
Rochas Okorocha should have owed workers ...but no; he stole 30% of their salaries for himself..
now no hope of recovery

And Ihedioha have started paying same 70%, what are you doing to stop him?

2 Likes

Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 09, 2019
Drinokrane:
Osun State governor, Mr. Gboyega Oyetola, on Monday in Osogbo said he would pay all the salary arrears owed workers by the immediate past administration of Governor Rauf Aregbesola, Igbere TV reports.

He made this disclosure when civil servants hosted him for his victory last Friday at the Supreme Court, which affirmed his mandate in the September 2018 election.

The apex court’s decision ended the almost eight months litigation over the election and sealed the hope of the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Senator Ademola Adeleke.

Oyetola averred that “I will not only sustain the payment of your full salary but by the grace of God, I’ll pay your arrears. I will prioritise your welfare.”

He, however, maintained that civil servants must believe in the administration, be dedicated, give their full support, show understanding and commitment to duty.

While urging the workers to be partners in progress, Oyetola added that they must also deliver on efficiency and productivity because they are the drivers of his promise to deliver democracy dividends to the people.

“I have no reason not to hit the ground running, we will deliver on our promises,” he remarked.

Reflecting on the period of litigation, Oyetola, who took the mantle on November 27, 2018, said: “the journey was tough and full of distractions. It was a difficult period for planning. Anytime you made a move to plan, you remember that it is only if all things are equal. You did not know how long you could plan.”

Oyetola explained that he refused to allow his spirit to be dampened by reminding himself that tribulation was part of life and that “even Jesus Christ faced tribulation. He was crucified, so who are we? Our state is bound to go through a difficult time but the important thing is that we have triumphed.”

“Now the battle is over, I call on everybody including the opponents to support us to move the state forward because I believe in participatory government”, he asserted.

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/825264/just-in-workers-to-get-arrears-of-unpaid-salaries-owed-by-aregbesolas-govt-%e2%80%95-gov-oyetola-says/

''“I will not only sustain the payment of your full salary but by the grace of God, I’ll pay your arrears

Believe apc at ur own peril
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by johnpaulbuddy(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2019
DateMynd44:
in Sai Baba we trust and only this current government can lead us to the promised Land.
wondered if PDP was still in power by now the country would have extinct and Nigeria would have been history and the good people of osun should be grateful to God that Oyetola retained his mandate. if it was the dancing senator the frog's voice uncle that took over by now the Osun people would have been finished.
I thank God for bringing Buhari through APC as the messiah that would save the country's economy from the mess that was left and shipwrecked by the previous administration.
God bless Buhari
Take our economy from the mess it was to a level of Islamic higihaga ND from the destroying Boko Haram (like they claim) to a well certified Fulani Herdsmen terrorist... Which is better
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by fernandooleku(m): 8:16am On Jul 09, 2019
Make una pay us ooo.
I take God beg una oo embarassed
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Autotech312(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2019
Alberttahir:
Oga governor pay first, its not favour, its their right. This was how yahaya bello of kogi gave kogi workers false hope of paying all salary arrears but later turned to be the worst.

Point of correction Yeye Bello and not Yahaya Bello. Yahaya means John the Baptist this one na opposite.
Re: Workers To Get Arrears Of Unpaid Salaries Owed By Aregbesola’s Govt ― Oyetola by Cocolatti(m): 8:23am On Jul 09, 2019
Government of "We will"

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Do We Get To Enjoy As Nigerians? / President Buhari Receives Letters Of Credence From The Ambassador Of Switzerland / Voting For Atiku Will Be Suicide Mission – Former Aide, Michael Achimugu (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.