Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

10k For A Facebook Page Aand A Blog - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 10k For A Facebook Page Aand A Blog (172 Views)

My Boss Fined Me 10k For An Assignment On Sunday / I Need Help Me Job Am Ready To Pay 10k For Reward / Good Morning. Please Join Afolabi Imoukhuede For A Facebook LIVE Chat Tomorrow. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10k For A Facebook Page Aand A Blog by Nobody: 8:11am On Jul 09, 2019
Do you know that with Facebook page combined with a blog you have a better landing option to reach huge target of your potential customers, and the right audience with market?

I will setup a Facebook page and a blog for you or your business or brand for a bondus rate of just 10k.

And will also link the blog to the page and setup the Facebook advert feature on the page for you so that both can been seen and notice by each of your visitors

Interested call/whatsapp 0816 53 742 86

(1) (Reply)

Senior Accountant Needed / Marina/lagos Market,a Cousin Wants To Sell For You / Driver Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.