Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,232 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

gays and lesbians only - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / gays and lesbians only (3117 Views)

Lesbians In Here!guys Stay Clear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

gays and lesbians only by teddyeyez(f): 2:45pm On May 10, 2007
gays and lesbians only
Re: gays and lesbians only by Seun(m): 2:47pm On May 10, 2007
Better be careful lest you end up in jail because of people trying to show how morally superior they are.
Re: gays and lesbians only by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 10, 2007
I'm interested, mail me at fynewaka@yahoo.com
Re: gays and lesbians only by penfold(m): 3:54pm On May 10, 2007
fynewaka, wetin dey do u sef, u be woman, d lady said she wants gals and u, a confirmed he goat replied, exaxctly what are u interested in
fynewaka:

my friend, i guess d issue here is confidentiality, ao am i sure my identity is protected with u, cheerio
Re: gays and lesbians only by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 10, 2007
penfold:

fynewaka, wetin dey do u sef, u be woman, d lady said she wants gals and u, a confirmed he goat replied, exaxctly what are u interested in

my friend, i guess d issue here is confidentiality, ao am i sure my identity is protected with u, cheerio

buhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Re: gays and lesbians only by Creamish(f): 6:24pm On May 10, 2007
*sniff sniff sniff* I smell Dangermouse in here!  grin
Re: gays and lesbians only by Nobody: 8:41am On May 11, 2007
Creamish:

*sniff sniff sniff* I smell Dangermouse in here! grin

What were you sniffing? Cocaine? grin grin grin
Re: gays and lesbians only by Creamish(f): 11:10am On May 11, 2007
In d words of d great Dangermouse

Penfold fynewaka SHUSH!!  tongue
Re: gays and lesbians only by penfold(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2007
Creamish!, am i seeing Jerry here,all d gal wants is a bedmate and here u are discussing cartoon characters, na cartoon u take ur "igba ewe watch" kuniyoto there o!
Re: gays and lesbians only by viee(f): 3:47pm On May 11, 2007
Re: gays and lesbians only by Gamine(f): 5:53pm On May 11, 2007
Teddy Wateva
u beta get right,
no one was made to be gay or lesbianic
so u beta get Jesus in ur life and stop looking to destroy another persons life.
Re: gays and lesbians only by Creamish(f): 6:44pm On May 11, 2007
Penfold----no lemme descend on u ooo---good thing i dint understand most of wat u said sha tongue

If she wants a partner, she sure has u! wink
Re: gays and lesbians only by Abike2k6(f): 9:24am On May 12, 2007
Gamine:

Teddy Wateva
u beta get right,
no one was made to be gay or lesbianic
so u beta get Jesus in your life and stop looking to destroy another persons life.

Did she ask for your opinion?  What took your eyes to her post in the first place?  Shior.

by the way, 'lesbianic' is not a word so you might want to get your words right before criticising others
Re: gays and lesbians only by jerrymania(m): 12:27pm On May 12, 2007
penfold:

Creamish!, am i seeing Jerry here,all d girl wants is a bedmate and here u are discussing cartoon characters, na cartoon u take your "igba ewe watch" kuniyoto there o!

are you seeing jerry? Yes i am back!

@ topic
well my mails in profile. i can be what you need grin
Re: gays and lesbians only by penfold(m): 1:26pm On May 12, 2007
Creamish:

Penfold----no let me descend on u ooo---good thing i dint understand most of what u said sha tongue

If she wants a partner, she sure has u! wink
if u are interested say so and stop being holier than thou,
descend on me! !, i pity u, dat means say u don ready to comot for nairaland be dat,
teddyeyez, try to be a lil bit more subtle, u might just strike gold just be careful of pple like peak milk cream here, they are just time wasters
Re: gays and lesbians only by naijacutee(f): 5:30pm On May 14, 2007
fynewaka:

Hm. . . This "thing" has turned into something else, that's all I'm going to say.
Re: gays and lesbians only by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 14, 2007
chilling wit a glass of gin and juice

wat a confused world cry
Re: gays and lesbians only by teddyeyez(f): 5:54pm On May 14, 2007
Thanks alot Abike.
Re: gays and lesbians only by mrpataki(m): 7:45pm On May 14, 2007
Abike2k6:

Did she ask for your opinion?  What took your eyes to her post in the first place?  Shior.
by the way, 'lesbianic' is not a word so you might want to get your words right before criticising others

. . . . just checked my Oxford dictionary, can't seem to situate the word shior undecided just probably you might as well want to get your own words right before criticising others. tongue
Re: gays and lesbians only by chiogo(f): 7:47pm On May 14, 2007
Is there anythin' one won't hear of in this world? *sighs and leaves*
Re: gays and lesbians only by somze(f): 7:53pm On May 14, 2007
shocked
Re: gays and lesbians only by mrpataki(m): 7:54pm On May 14, 2007
@ Poster and topic,

sad sad[center]Rubbish[/center] sad sad

1 Like

Re: gays and lesbians only by Abike2k6(f): 10:57am On May 15, 2007
@ teddy: you're welcome my dear.

@ mrpataki: thank you my teesha! Shior isn't a word just like 'mwah' (kissing sound) isn't one - I was trying to kiss my teeth kiss but I think I got my point across.
Re: gays and lesbians only by Creamish(f): 11:39am On May 15, 2007
penfold:

if u are interested say so and stop being holier than thou,
descend on me! !, i pity u, that means say u don ready to comot for nairaland be that,
teddyeyez, try to be a little bit more subtle, u might just strike gold just be careful of people like peak milk cream here, they are just time wasters

yeah watever---u can take ur war to whoever cares--im chanelling ma energy to better things tongue
Re: gays and lesbians only by moneytalks(m): 1:16pm On May 21, 2007
since when has Lesbianism been legalized in Nigeria. To me it is morally roten and religiously bad. Any way people use the phrase "It is a free World" as an Alibi to do any thing they want, and i consider this as rather unfortunate. Lets experiment other things from the western world. like thier technology and scientific advancement, not things like lesbianism please.
Re: gays and lesbians only by teddyeyez(f): 12:38am On Jun 18, 2007
i am still searching for that sweet lady
Re: gays and lesbians only by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:09pm On Jun 18, 2007
na wa,never knew NL has turned to this, good luck ohhhhhhh lipsrsealed
Re: gays and lesbians only by honeydrop(f): 8:36pm On Jul 15, 2007
hey gurl,i hope u have found one now??
Re: gays and lesbians only by teddyeyez(f): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2007
To Honeydrop,
I have met with a lot of girls, its just that most them are just after the sex part, i haven't really found someone who is really after love. If you think you are down for something serious, then write to my email addy.
Re: gays and lesbians only by Gamine(f): 6:49pm On Aug 08, 2007
This teddy eyes person

u will soon get pepper for eyes if u no drop this

its all abt the sex part n u know it,

whut makes u think romantic love was made to exist between like-sexes

pls get right ooh
its just plain ******* aargh!
Re: gays and lesbians only by mrpataki(m): 7:49pm On Aug 08, 2007
Actually am of the opinion that this person is a guy and not what he proclaims here.

Just my personal view though. undecided undecided undecided
Re: gays and lesbians only by denex: 12:29am On Aug 09, 2007
Una don come again abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Ondo Nairalanders / I Need A Male Friend / I Need A Girl That Stays In Shagamu For Hookup And Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.