Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK (50554 Views)

Lilian Esoro, Blossom Chukwujekwu And Maureen Esisi - All The Details By SDK / Ubi Franklin And Lilian Esoro’s Divorce Hearing At Ikeja High Court (photos) / Lilian Esoro Rocks See-Through Outfit As She Shares Cryptic Message (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Jayslicky:
The Judge just declared their union inconclusive.

sir/ma you are mad grin grin grin
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Tunagee(m): 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nthrone:
Wow,some of the issues that lead to most divorce cases can be settled amicably if only people will hide their ego and think.

Exactly
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by gwama: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
It must be said that they have a hypocritical relationship, the judge is right to say that if all is well why divorce? cool cool cool
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Tunagee(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
HopeAlive14:
It beats my imagination why two people who started off loving themselves for years suddenly become enemies after marriage.

Let them go and work on their marriage; they will succeed.

Exactly. Well said.

1 Like

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by rosy1992(f): 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2019
She should get ready to accept baby mama 5
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Tunagee(m): 2:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
victorian:

Oh ok

And people who did traditional marriage only.

No need for court decision on that as well?

Traditional marriage is handled by the magistrate court, and lawyers are needed to file the petition, or be on the defensive when issue of properties, assets are involved.

1 Like

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by julitoch: 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Pappyto:

Most Valuable Person.
Thanks a bunch

1 Like

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Charly68: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
I hope the judge didn't fine them for wasting his or her time ..God bless the Judge for the wisdom of justice.. People should not come before the court with frivolous excuse to desecrate marital institution .

1 Like

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Tunagee(m): 2:20pm On Jul 09, 2019
DrTee1:
Hey! Folks blaming the Judge do not understand what happens in Courts.

The Court is a place for legal matters - not emotions - and everything is done in the open, and can get into the media.

A Judge can refuse to dissolve a marriage even if the couples, both members of the marriage, agree to a divorce.

You've got to prove irreconcilable differences in court.

So for celebrities who are married by the Marriage Act, and whose breakup and divorce matters would get to the Courts (and social media!), where information revealed there is like being in the open market square and washing dirty linen, it is not like social media trials at all.

The couple who want separation have to really to convince a Judge that the differences are indeed irreconcilable, it can be very difficult to be honest and plain and not want to tarnish the image of the other party but leaving the real sleaze out - and still get a divorce when there is no hatred between the couple who simply want a legal separation.

The Judge would tell the couple and their lawyers that S/He was not there when they were loving each other and having fun to the extent of marriage and children - and s/he isn't convinced that the separation is irreconcilable. Oya, alele, go back home to continue your love and don't put your divorce on my head/name.

It is like Pilate washing his hands off the crucifixion of Jesus. It is difficult for people who don't work around the courts or visit it regularly to understand these things. To put it clearly, if two people in marriage do not exemplify extremely negative emotions towards each other, it is almost impossible to get a divorce before a Judge. For every friendliness the court sees, it would be willing to explore it and restore the marriage.

Judges are more interested in reconciliation of marriages than divorce. Marriage isn't for kids or people who cannot deal with extreme issues and keep the evidence if you ever want to get a divorce. Now, that is very difficult, because only a very wicked person can stay in a marriage and be keeping evidence of abuse against his/her wife/husband - so you see, except where there are clearly established cases of infidelity or threat to life or something - it is very difficult to honestly prove a case for divorce in court.

So yes, the next time you read something about proceeding from divorce cases, please know that in most cases, the issues are exaggerated so as to make the Judge get convinced.

N.B: Note that I didn't say 'all cases'

Wow! Really brilliant

1 Like

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by simplified123: 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
Can i say something pls?
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by gassbee: 2:39pm On Jul 09, 2019
the problem be say Ubi no fit control him Ak47, who wan marry peson with 4 baby mamas
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by poik(m): 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
EzegeNG:

https://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2019/07/exclusive-judge-throws-out-lilian-esoro.html?m=1

I always wonder how God views judges who dissolve marriages, in the face of 'What God has joined, let no MAN put asunder'.
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
bukatyne:

Interesting

Our inability to call a spade a spade sometimes is amusing on our society.

If neither had known extra martial affairs, perfect.

Ubi is currently on his third/ fourth baby mama yet the judge thinks there is a marriage to save?

The said couple has not lived together for about two years yet there is a marriage according to the judge?

Lilian should appeal the verdict.

Really?
Sorry I didn't know of the escapades.
Divorce surely the answer
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Ryan03(f): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
godofuck231:
when u marry olosho and she technically Watson to continue business she's bound to do this , the poor man isn't bothered she's the one breaking her marriage, he never threw her out
You are very stupid, that dog that keeps impregnating everything on sight is not a husband but horseband. Nigeria "boys" and stupidity, I pity Lilian

2 Likes

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by koyyess: 3:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
This is the kind of life that fits most Naija males.

Just pregnant a female who just wants your $perm and pay the child's school fees and upkeep. You and the female can remain friends.

But how you intend to be nurtured should be sorted out by you and you alone. Its not her business.
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by godofuck231: 4:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:
You are very stupid, that dog that keeps impregnating everything on sight is not a husband but horseband. Nigeria "boys" and stupidity, I pity Lilian
my be ure not aware of your stupidity ,as I can now see your inept father didn't breed u properly so u talk to people you don't know like the back as# water place you represent, if you are not aware there are things we men discover about our wives and fiancee and we swallow them even when the heat reaches the ceiling ,for the secrets to come out in court you will not want to look at the pictures of his wife anymore, they are ways to deal with an erring wife and which he did if you wish to know more about all she did before he decidded to impregnate another woman go do your home work properly, stupid oaf.
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Realist1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2019
Oh Lillian my Lilian,your royal gorgeousness.You allowed Ubi Franklin to trick you into presenting a weak case of we are getting along but I need a divorce. What about adultery and irreconcilable differences reasons ? That would have helped her get the divorce. She ought to have gone for the jogular in this divorce case then after the divorce they can continue to be good friends again.Containing emotions has always been the problem of women.

3 Likes

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by HopeAlive14(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2019
Xisnin:

When one of them decide to go violent because of being forced together, I hope you
will be around to defend them.

None of them need to go violent.

Violence has never resolved any conflict.
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by HopeAlive14(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2019
bukatyne:

After Ubi has 4 children from four different women?

To err is human, to forgive divine.

There is no marital conflict, no matter how difficult that not be resolved.
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by DeNovo: 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
What kind of nonsense ruling be dis shocked, na by force?
My brother no be nonsence o! the Matrimonial Causes Act lists recognisable reasons for divorce o! so if you
go court and your wahala no fall under any of the recognised grounds for divorce, O-Y-O is your case o!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Xisnin(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
HopeAlive14:

None of them need to go violent.

Violence has never resolved any conflict.
The problem is that you are ignoring reality.
Lofty statements like "violence is bad" actually has no effect on people's behavior.
If they do, there won't be wars and we won't need the police.
So, the best way to handle human affairs is to design our systems based on reality
and people's natural tendencies, not on what we wish for.
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Ryan03(f): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2019
godofuck231:
my be ure not aware of your stupidity ,as I can now see your inept father didn't breed u properly so u talk to people you don't know like the back as# water place you represent, if you are not aware there are things we men discover about our wives and fiancee and we swallow them even when the heat reaches the ceiling ,for the secrets to come out in court you will not want to look at the pictures of his wife anymore, they are ways to deal with an erring wife and which he did if you wish to know more about all she did before he decidded to impregnate another woman go do your home work properly, stupid oaf.
You are a fool, i Dont need to know you, your post was enough proof that you are stupid. He didnt impregnate one but three women, if you can see reasons with him for this act then both of you are randy dogs. Your post stinks of sh!t

1 Like

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by godofuck231: 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:
You are a fool, i Dont need to know you, your post was enough proof that you are stupid. He didnt impregnate one but three women, if you can see reasons with him for this act then both of you are randy dogs. Your post stinks of sh!t
lol sorry my dear, try and make money it will alleviate your poor life
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by adedayoa2(f): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Everybody dey mention Lilian Lilian, U.B don another woman belle o
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by godofuck231: 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:
understand this from nairaland, I quote "
Popular TV series actress Lilan Esoro has revealed reasons as to what led to her failed marriage to Ubi Franklin.

According to reports, a filmmaker and closed friend to the thespian, who pleaded anonymity, say she always complained about how distanced her husband was.

“He never showed up in any of her filming location and this was often a thing of worry for Lilian” he said.

Other reports stated infidelity and physical abuse as other reasons their wedding packed up 4 months ago, immediately their son Jayden was born.

Recall that words once emerged on the street saying Lilian wanted to marry another Nollywood actor who is now married, but opted for Ubi who was a backup plan from the start. And their marriage is said to be loveless from the beginning. Another claim alleged that Ubi Franklin wasn’t even plan B as she has always been the girlfriend of a very successful comedian.

However, Entertainment commentators say Lilian Esoro said no when Ubi Franklin initially proposed but he did all he can to convince her including her family as he was overly generous to them" you will see shes been rolling on people's beds so go home , cry to mummy .
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Gwandana: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Lwkmd
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
After years in law school this kind of thing comes out.mtcheww they want the divorce they are supposed to get it simple before they start waging war on each other sha there are hundreds of courts out there with sensible judges

1 Like

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by cococandy(f): 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
No. It’s because you endorse promiscuous behavior in men. QED.
You’re in Africa is such a wonderful excuse. Africa is the reason why you don’t have a conscience or sense of fairness? Rolls eye
PHIPEX:
Of course I wouldn't support her, not because I endorse promiscuity by men but because we are still in Africa where men doing such a think is not yet "a crime".

We equally have to discourage the rate of divorce, every offense or misunderstanding must not end in divorce.

6 Likes

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by cococandy(f): 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Like if Lilian has kids for four different men right? Not a big deal
HopeAlive14:

To err is human, to forgive divine.

There is no marital conflict, no matter how difficult that not be resolved.

4 Likes

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tallesty1:
Which kain wahala be this?

Guy put the appropriate picture nau for this comment

1 Like

Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by PHIPEX(m): 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2019
cococandy:
No. It’s because you endorse promiscuous behavior in men. QED.
You’re in Africa is such a wonderful excuse. Africa is the reason why you don’t have a conscience or sense of fairness? Rolls eye
Fairness is subjective so quit being sentimental. You and I weren't in court and you didn't hear what the judge heard. The issue they had isn't all about what you heard in the social media so don't think you know better than the judge in this matter nor care about them more than anyone else.

The aim here is preservation of the family system not a showcase of gender equality.
Re: Judge Throws Out Ubi Franklin & Lilian Esoro's Divorce Suit - SDK by grandstar(m): 8:06pm On Jul 09, 2019
I suspect the marriage crashed because she could not withstand her husband's shifty behavior.

Look at how babies are dropping here and there and to add to it, various financial scandals. It ain't good. It does not paint him in good light

I'm sure he'll have that same character in the marriage. She can't trust him

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sophia Momodu Celebrates Birthday With Photos / Sola Sobowale Steals The Show At 'Wedding Party' Record Breaking Party / Blood From Mohbad's Corpse - Explanation Of Human Decomposition After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.