Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,207 members, 7,836,015 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:14 PM

Two Guys Go Hunting - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Two Guys Go Hunting (761 Views)

See The Village Girl Joyfully Holding Two Guys Dicks! / The Advert I Saw In Ibadan On My Way Job-hunting (pic) / TRUE LOVE: Funny Chat Between Two Guys" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Guys Go Hunting by Nobody: 7:10pm On Oct 10, 2010
Two guys go hunting. Jerry has never gone hunting while Joe has hunted all his life. When they get to the northern Wisconsin woods, Joe tells Jerry to sit by a tree and not make a sound while Joe checks out a deer stand.
After he gets about a quarter of a mile away, Joe hears a blood-curdling scream. He rushes back to Jerry and yells, "I thought I told you to be quiet!"
Jerry says, "Hey, I tried. I really did. When those snakes crawled over me, I didn't make a sound. When that bear was breathing down my neck, I didn't make a peep. But when those two chipmunks crawled up my pants leg and said, 'Should we take them with us or eat them here?' I couldn't keep quiet any more!"
Re: Two Guys Go Hunting by Dolemite(f): 8:09pm On Oct 10, 2010
Those chipmunks are nuts. grin
Re: Two Guys Go Hunting by EfemenaXY: 8:34pm On Oct 10, 2010
seen this joke b/4

but it's still cool sha smiley
Re: Two Guys Go Hunting by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2010
Efemena_xy:

seen this joke b/4

but it's still cool sha smiley

is there any joke you havent seen/heard before grin cheesy
Re: Two Guys Go Hunting by Dolemite(f): 8:41pm On Oct 10, 2010
Indeed.
Re: Two Guys Go Hunting by S3PT3MBR3(m): 10:39pm On Oct 10, 2010
Fiunny
Re: Two Guys Go Hunting by S3PT3MBR3(m): 10:40pm On Oct 10, 2010
Fiunny
Re: Two Guys Go Hunting by asamedu: 4:39pm On Oct 11, 2010
An angel came to bless two poor men and they were asked to choose one between themselves to make a request so that it will be doubled for the other.No one wanted to make the request for it to be doubled for the other.later, the stronger one pounced on the weaker one to make a request. the weaker one said, "please angel remove one of my eyes." you can imagine what will happen to the stronger one
Re: Two Guys Go Hunting by EFCC1(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
asamedu:

An angel came to bless two poor men and they were asked to choose one between themselves to make a request so that it will be doubled for the other.No one wanted to make the request for it to be doubled for the other.later, the stronger one pounced on the weaker one to make a request. the weaker one said, "please angel remove one of my eyes." you can imagine what will happen to the stronger one

are u telling us that, the Angel will grant such request?

(1) (Reply)

Confidence And Confidential-a Joke / >> Random Jokes / Ramatu 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.