Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,451 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) (40623 Views)

BBNaija: Isilomo And Avala Evicted / BBNaija: Isilomo Looks Like Bobrisky (Photo) / BBNaija: Photos Of Isilomo Without Makeup Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by hustla(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ugly as hell
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Dpatch(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Tour
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
When will de start doing legs make up. Na only face go de fresh n leg go de wowo. # Wat a woman's world
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nbote:
If dis isn't d most useless show ever to come out on TV in dis country den I wonder what is... What exactly is d media tour for or about?
useless show and u spent 10secs of ur miserable life commenting other than doing something useful to get u very busy. I pity ur destiny sha
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by DameB(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2019
Isilomo's look sha, even the semi nudity nor improve her mannish looks. She sounds like some of those women that sell shekpe and monkey tail at Lagos parks.

Just an observation o. Abeg make her fans nor come after me o.

I know she is people's spec o
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 09, 2019
noble2faith:

You did not see what you expected to see, ryt? grin grin grin grin grin grin

Won ti get e! grin grin grin grin

I didn't click on it, I'm not on that level of perversion
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 2:12pm On Jul 09, 2019
MManuel:

I didn't click on it, I'm not on that level of perversion

Better! smiley

I am sick and tired of that guy. Seun and co should get means of stopping him.

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Tutordj83(m): 2:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Gofrankzy212:
YOU NEED A WE
BSITE
pls call me on 08037283192 we need our club web
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by onosChrisbrown1: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2019
them Don advertise their market
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by King44(m): 2:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
GistMore9:
Avala and Isilomo who were the first set to be evicted from BBNaija season 4 begins their media tour as they visits; beat FM, naija FM, classic FM and Lagos talk.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-avala-and-isilomo-begins-their-media-tour-after-eviction
just when I thought the first is not that beautiful then boom!! last pisure kai I no fit create person o but she nor fine and I no wan call am worwor
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by motionarena: 2:32pm On Jul 09, 2019
This one that lasted one week in the house will not let us rest
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Azeedo: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
mumu show

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Michelle1010: 2:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
GistMore9:
Avala and Isilomo who were the first set to be evicted from BBNaija season 4 begins their media tour as they visits; beat FM, naija FM, classic FM and Lagos talk.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-avala-and-isilomo-begins-their-media-tour-after-eviction
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Pelaiye2703(m): 2:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
Mehn! Dis country tayaa me. Wtf!!!

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Haykinsofficial: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
So for their mind dey don turn celebrities abi?

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by crazyABO(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2019
amiibaby:
lol. You are so on point
u cute though
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nbote:
If dis isn't d most useless show ever to come out on TV in dis country den I wonder what is... What exactly is d media tour for or about?
In as much as I liked your comment and I also share the same view as you, but this table you are shaking, hmmmm, the people on the table will come down and bite you o..
don’t say I didn’t warn you o.. hmmmmm��
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Nbote(m): 3:17pm On Jul 09, 2019
cuteralph101:
useless show and u spent 10secs of ur miserable life commenting other than doing something useful to get u very busy. I pity ur destiny sha

I don't take f*ggots too serious
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Immaculate090: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2019
That is why they are in... Ambition achieve..

More money to multi choice , and poverty increases in Nigeria....

Let's wake up
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Komu1048(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2019
Please no body should evict Mercy, her backside , make man dey get hardon
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by cuteralph101(m): 4:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nbote:

I don't take f*ggots too serious
like I give a damn...get busy
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Lordjb: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
Interesting to know, see my signature below for link to stream BBNaija Live
Re: Bbnaija: Avala And Isilomo Begin Their Media Tour After Eviction (Photos) by Larryslim(m): 6:18pm On Jul 09, 2019
I thought these ones just lasted one week in the house.
So they'll be celebrities over night?
LMAO!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before And After VFX Effects In Popular Movies (photos) / IMSU VC, Adaobi Obasi On BBNaija: "Nina Will Undergo Moral Rehabilitation" / #BBNaija Thelma Mocks Seyi Also Applauds Tacha For Blasting Him. PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.