Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,306 members, 7,826,211 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

Seeking Mixing And Mastering Engineers - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Seeking Mixing And Mastering Engineers (269 Views)

Where Can One Get The Dopest Mixing And Mastering At Good Price / Become A Professional Mixing And Mastering Engineer In 8weeks At (KAPA) / Mixing And Mastering Bootcamp With MMJ. 1.0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking Mixing And Mastering Engineers by KakiP(m): 11:51am On Jul 09, 2019
hello guys, i'm an artist and producer, just wondering if the are some other independent producers and mixing engineers in the house, would love to connect.

Reach Out!
Re: Seeking Mixing And Mastering Engineers by bouquilee(m): 8:43pm On Jul 09, 2019
KakiP:
hello guys, i'm an artist and producer, just wondering if the are some other independent producers and mixing engineers in the house, would love to connect.

Reach Out!
You can connect me on 07066427584

(1) (Reply)

(music + Video) Crayon – So Fine / Davido Vs Wizkid Saga / Package - Aje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.