Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,934 members, 7,824,935 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

GOOD Trading Opportunity On CHFJPY (FOREX) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / GOOD Trading Opportunity On CHFJPY (FOREX) (269 Views)

If You Have Good Trading Capital, Come Let Me Teach You How To Print Dollars / GOOD Trading Opportunity On NZDUSD(FOREX) / GOOD Trading Opportunity On GBPJPY (FOREX) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

GOOD Trading Opportunity On CHFJPY (FOREX) by KayodeJSK: 12:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
Hello everyone, it's a new week and I'm grateful for the success of the trades we took last week. And now for this week I'm looking at CHFJPY.

1)On the daily chart, it is obvious that it has begun a downward trend which looks long-term and it has stalled around the 109.41 and 109.25 areas for about two days, the previous two days were even still around that area. I believe this stalling is just a "pause" in the downward trend and it is about to continue it's downward trend.

2) On the H4 (4 hour candles chart) it has formed a slightly ascending channel and the stalling or pause (if you may) is VERY obvious on H4.

So, I'm looking to join the downward trend it started last week.

The close below 109.41 would now expose 109.25 and a close below 109.25 would expose 108.97 and much more.

Let's watch this!

Disclaimer: this is not an invitation to trade the Financial Markets, I am just sharing my view.
Thank you.
Re: GOOD Trading Opportunity On CHFJPY (FOREX) by KayodeJSK: 1:16pm On Jul 18, 2019
Finally, my profit Target has been hit!

I'm still in this trade for more profit...

Confirm real-time if you don't believe me!

(1) (Reply)

5 Legal Jobs You Can Do To Make Money Online After College / Plastic Recycling / If You Reside In Porthacourt And You Know How Bleep Video Works Pls Contact Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.