Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:30 PM

Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria (44355 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Unveils First Electric Car In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / Is UNN The First Nigerian University To Produce An Electric Car? / 'Lion Ozumba 551' UNN Makes Electric Car (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
twosquare:
They just need packaging....government should encourage tech companies
because they are south and igbos, Nigeria government would rather die than help them

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Josnac(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Looks like something wey dem wan use act horror movie.

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Blakjewelry(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
total rubbish

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Bunnatex(m): 1:45pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nice one. If only we can capitalize on this. Normally it will just be swept under the carpet by corruption.
Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by sexdoll: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
abeg make una carry dis ugly car comot for hia.

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by emoduameh: 1:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
undecided who does their fabrications and they claim to have a world class metallurgical engineering dept SMH
Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by ThothHermes: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
mrvitalis:
Being a super lion this is bad
I dey tell you. These people dey fall our hands. grin

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Baroba(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
My Alma mater, proud of you guys though the body could be better..To Restore the dignity of man na our motto..

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!!!!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Let me just keep quiet

3 Likes

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by mormoney85(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2019
electric what?

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by technicallyrich(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
This thing they call car is a disgrace to se/ss biafrans.
Igbos been the most talented and creative black tribe in the world should have done better seriously.
And the name lion ozumba is damn funny.
It should have been named airforce fire.

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by twosquare(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2019
Igbobyblood:
because they are south and igbos, Nigeria government would rather die than help them
Well, the proverbial tick thinks he is killing the dog, not knowing he is killing himself... More companies irrespective of tribe, more jobs and lesser social vices emanating from joblessness...Most of the citizens do not have love, not to talk of leaders who still have historic vendetta against each other.
Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by BlessedH: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Cool smiley smiley smiley

Fresh from FACTORY:

STRONG AND QUALITY (PURE WATER) PACKING BAGS.

Both Bulk n Retail @ a reduce price !

Call| Henry

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by mixta140: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
This one na car or kooroopee

4 Likes

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Zwitlord: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
hmmmm we just pray the thing last long because made in Nigeria products na scam no wonder our politicians no fit buy them

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by 5iveC(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
The great spirit of OKPA
Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by iamsonofthunder: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
To be frank I don't settle for mediocrity

2 Likes

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by RTSC: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
izzou:
grin

Instead of this ugly tin of sardine
UNN could have simply met Innoson to provide the car while they design whatever mechanism it's supposed to have

This stuff isn't presentable for a prestigious school as UNN

Kudos though
True.
UNN should have contacted innoson for fabrication, while they provide the technical know how.

Anyway, I think the FG is solely interested in the working mechanism.

Fabrication is no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Evect(m): 1:50pm On Jul 09, 2019
na from small e go start. nice one
Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 09, 2019
If i talk now, they will say I am not patriotic. grin

Kikikiki

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by RTSC: 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
iamsonofthunder:
To be frank I don't settle for mediocrity
If that car enters innoson factory for body work, you won't know when you would buy it for millions because it looks like Tesla.
Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by izzou(m): 1:52pm On Jul 09, 2019
RTSC:

True.
UNN should have contacted innoson for fabrication, while they provide the technical know how.

Anyway, I think the FG is solely interested in the working mechanism.

Fabrication is no big deal.

But then, that would have been a true test for their system and most importantly, batteries

The mechanism should power the AC, lights, dashboard, inner lights, and all other equipments in the car. This piece of metal doesn't satisfy that

They should have done it well, not just designing a system to move from one faculty to another.

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by zuchyblink(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
They can partner with Innoson for a better electric car. Innoson (body and chassis) UNN (electrical technology)

2 Likes

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by DOVOZCA: 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
NeekolazWorld:
I no fit laugh abeg. I rushed into the thread hoping to see a car and praise God that we are really moving forward but to my greatest surprise I am speechless. So that is what the op called a car in this 2019.
Lol. As in enh, the thing weak me
Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by masterpiecer(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Honestly I'm not impress angry, some really good road side panel beaters would do better than this in terms of external structure and finishes, the only thing commendable here is "electric" sad

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by Pablonkor: 1:56pm On Jul 09, 2019
Wait, is it a car or a reformed Keke Napep

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by RTSC: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
izzou:

But then, that would have been a true test for their system and most importantly, batteries

The mechanism should power the AC, lights, dashboard, inner lights, and all other equipments in the car. This piece of metal doesn't satisfy that

They should have done it well, not just designing a system to move from one faculty to another.
It is a question of scalability.
If they want a bigger car, they would scale up the battery capacity.

Battery technology should not be too difficult for a faculty that had P.N okeke and Anyakoha.

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by iamsonofthunder: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Electric car is not new so I don't expect them to present this sort of stuff, instead they should have invested more on the body, an average car owner don't care about the inner principles but the exterior design
RTSC:

If that car enters innoson factory for body work, you won't know when you would buy it for millions because it looks like Tesla.

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by maxiuc(m): 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
Buy naija grow naija

Dem politicians should order

1 Like

Re: Photos of The UNN's First Electric Car In Nigeria by otokx(m): 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2019
KingMicky3286:
Electric keke?

Spot on

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Telecom Mast Smashes Benz & 3 Other Cars In Abuja / New Trailer Shows James Bond Using Headlight-popping Machine Gun On The Aston / Picture Of An Overloaded Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.