Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,790 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

Toyin Abraham Spotted With Baby Bump After Secret Wedding (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toyin Abraham Spotted With Baby Bump After Secret Wedding (photo) (2550 Views)

Korra Obidi Blasted For Dancing With Baby Bump / Yvonne Jegede Returns To Nigeria Months After Giving Birth, Steps Out With Baby / Tboss: Father’s Curse Takes Effect As Sister Ends Engagement With Baby Daddy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Abraham Spotted With Baby Bump After Secret Wedding (photo) by GistMore9: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Nollywood entertainer, Toyin Abraham has been making headlines in recent times, beginning from her separation from her Ex and her mystery sentiment with a kindred on-screen character, Kolawole Ajeyemi.

A romantic affair between the couple soon began and many times the actress was spotted with the actor at an open occasions.

They secretly got married over the weekend amidst reports of Toyin being heavily pregnant. Now Toyin has shared photos of the bump!

She took to her Instagram page to impart a wonderful photograph of herself to the caption,

“Happiness is personal. Don’t let people determine your happiness. These people are not you! Most of them are not even loyal! Their feelings are at best fickle; their thought, you are not even sure. However, one thing you are sure of is what makes you happy. Please stick with your happiness. Protect it and be unapologetic! #TOYINTITANS.”

In the photograph, be that as it may, the entertainer looked pregnant. She was watched attempting to utilize her hand to cover her stomach area by belly watchers. For reasons unknown, haters came after her for the post and some of them were women who ridiculed her for getting pregnant, trolling her new ‘spouse too. In any case, one of her fans accepted the open door to sort the record out for her benefit. Here is the thing that he composed:

“Too many senseless ladies out there. Una level of low thinking is alarming! So all you consider in courtship marriage is fine boy? You would know Kola is not oni kotokoto talkative like a pu**y!

And I also read somewhere Kola na machine. The lady said he once dated her friend no wonder world best got pregnant on time….one of the characteristics of a fine guy is him being able to satisfy in bed and he is a very reserved matured guy and who says Kola no fine? I prefer his look 2 million times more. I prefer a manly look to pretty face man like woman……na man you be Kola.

Thanks for pumping up my WB. I appreciate!”

See more and replies below...

See more here; http://gistmore.com/toyin-abraham-spotted-with-baby-bump-after-secret-wedding-photo

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Baby Bump After Secret Wedding (photo) by GistMore9: 1:07pm On Jul 09, 2019

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Baby Bump After Secret Wedding (photo) by Kneephy(m): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
E gbe Owo Kuro jare grin
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Baby Bump After Secret Wedding (photo) by Xcelinteriors(f): 1:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Congratulations dear
Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Baby Bump After Secret Wedding (photo) by TANID(m): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
Kneephy:
E gbe Owo Kuro jare grin
grin grin grin Ki Ele Ribi Jo Mu Abi grin Nitori Eyin Aye Na Lofi Fi Owo Bo Bahun grin

1 Like

Re: Toyin Abraham Spotted With Baby Bump After Secret Wedding (photo) by Mrop(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Photo : Woman Claims Drake's Son Looks Like Hers / Benefit Boys: SS3 Yahoo Boys Chase Out Physics Teacher From Their Car (video). / "My Condolences To Anybody Searching For Love, Nothing Dey Streets Again"-sheyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.