Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,113 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website (7344 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / 10 Powerful Headlines To Drive Targeted Organic Traffic To Your Website (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by Vickwinners: 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2019
pedel:
First, I am not your dude.
Secondly, why can't you show your analytics? Let us see what kind of traffic each page on your website is attracting organically.
Learn to dispute facts with factual evidence; not with insults or some emotional gibberish.
You should follow your own five steps.
Your website is not attracting organic traffics and I know why. Maybe you should change your attitude and learn.

Of course i know you want to see my analytics. Unfortunately, i'm not obliged to grant that request.

But let me shock you! The particular post in question is even a Guest Post from an international collaboration.
So ask yourself, why would someone want to guest post or collaborate on a website that's not generating traffic?

Again, the website in question has been active for over four years so why would i keep it running if it can't take care of itself?

I'm not averse to learning my good friend. Sometimes we need to ignore certain things. At some other time, we set the record straight. A digital marketer needs traffic for different goals and thus measures his/her success based on those goals. That's very important.

You could have contributed your opinion to the conversation instead of trying to discredit the tips that have worked for others.
Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by Vickwinners: 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2019
Thank you brother.

skultrick:

The op just made some valid points, instead of you to acknowledge him even if he's a starter, you're trying to make jest of him, but sorry you just fooled yourself.

One of my sites generate over 3000 unique organic visitors, but I still clicked on this thread hoping to learn even though it's for beginners.

Please, learn to encourage people.

Op well done and keep it up.
Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by INTEGRITYA1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2019
Following.
Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by BiafranBushBoy: 5:09pm On Jul 09, 2019
Dear Op, please follow your own rules.

Your permalink format is whack...

Don't bother changing it, you will ruin your site.
Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 09, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

I think that's a blogger blog. I may be wrong though

1 Like

Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by pedel: 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Keep deceiving yourself and at the same time be looking for people to massage your ego.
You don't need to show me your analytics. I have already seen it. Assuming you want to sell your website today and I am interested in buying it, do you think I am going to depend on the stats you give without doing my findings?

The truth is you can't be bogus in this industry. Before I read your article the first thing I did was to check your credibility. Google algorithms are doing the same on your articles and blogs. What do you know about the EAT for the last google YLYM and Page quality updates released on 16th May, 2019? These are the reason you are not getting any traffic.

I hope you will realise that you've been exposed as someone giving advise in an area where you have no Experience, Authority and Trustworthiness. You know it, I know it and Google knows it.

Vickwinners:

Of course i know you want to see my analytics. Unfortunately, i'm not obliged to grant that request.

But let me shock you! The particular post in question is even a Guest Post from an international collaboration.
So ask yourself, why would someone want to guest post or collaborate on a website that's not generating traffic?

Again, the website in question has been active for over four years so why would i keep it running if it can't take care of itself?

I'm not averse to learning my good friend. Sometimes we need to ignore certain things. At some other time, we set the record straight. A digital marketer needs traffic for different goals and thus measures his/her success based on those goals. That's very important.

You could have contributed your opinion to the conversation instead of trying to discredit the tips that have worked for others.
Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by Primenet(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2019
Good write up. What paid advert?

Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by Oluwa4u(m): 5:46pm On Jul 09, 2019
Verified US, UK and Nigerian AdSense also available for affordable price inbox

Fresh adsense is 8k last WhatsApp 0815.4861294
Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by Vickwinners: 6:23pm On Jul 09, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Yeah. I got that permalink many years ago when i didn't understand the implication of keeping that particular permalink structure. Although i don't use the same structure any more on other sites, if i could do it over again, i'd definitely change the structure.

But then it's not that terrible really. If one happens to have a permalink structure like this, that shows both the date and month which is unnecessary for some blogs/websites, one could still do something about it though it will involve lots of work to get redirect the links and put other things in place.
Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by Vickwinners: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2019
ClixMaster:
I think that's a blogger blog. I may be wrong though

No it's not.
Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by Vickwinners: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2019
pedel:
Keep deceiving yourself and at the same time be looking for people to massage your ego.
You don't need to show me your analytics. I have already seen it. Assuming you want to sell your website today and I am interested in buying it, do you think I am going to depend on the stats you give without doing my findings?

The truth is you can't be bogus in this industry. Before I read your article the first thing I did was to check your credibility. Google algorithms are doing the same on your articles and blogs. What do you know about the EAT for the last google YLYM and Page quality updates released on 16th May, 2019? These are the reason you are not getting any traffic.

I hope you will realise that you've been exposed as someone giving advise in an area where you have no Experience, Authority and Trustworthiness. You know it, I know it and Google knows it.

Really? So if your site is not having huge traffic then you're not credible?

Wow.

For the benefit of upcoming bloggers let me address this.

1. The Google update you're referring to was on August 1, 2018. It was also dubbed by Schwartz as the Google Medic update and largely targeted at Medical (Health, diet and nutrition websites) and Financial (and make money online) websites or call it sites with sensitive information that can lead to loss of life or money if not controlled. So your conclusion there is not right.

2. Again, your second assumption is incorrect. Even a website that is only updated once in two months would still have more traffic, talk about a site that updates weekly and with an average of 1000+ words detailed blog posts. And a domain with over 4years of activity. So how on earth can your assumptions up there be possible? Like I said earlier, I'll not impress you with my analytic. And that's final.

3. For the sake of others reading this, you've spent a lot of your text on credibility. Your credibility is not based on what Google says. In as much as high google rating can make a website owner feel good, you can always manipulate that anytime.

And do you know about blackhat, grey or whitehat SEO tricks? I've used all that before and I know how high it can take or sink your website.

I've built a website that generated averagely, 7-10,000 page views a day within first 80days. At a point it exceeded the bandwidth and the site got down for 13 days.

Even Alexa can be manipulated.. So you can't even accurately determine a website traffic or worth based on some external online report.

You see, I'm not here to prove to you my credibility, but if I should continue, I'd tell you that I've ranked websites on the front page for some specific keywords within 4 days.

It didn't just end up there, the clients got leads that ended up buying their stuff. That's the goal for every SEO, conversion.

Your credibility or sense of success as a digital marketer or blogger should be based on the result you get based on your goals and effort.

It should be based on the value you bring to your audience and perhaps the monetary or brand value you get in return.

Not on some mere vanity metrics like you're posting up there.

This is my last reply on this matter.

1 Like

Re: For Beginners: 5 Top Ways To Generate Organic Traffic To Your Website by pedel: 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2019
You are just boasting as a typical Nigerian.
I am sure it hasn't crossed your mind that the person you are arguing with may have more knowledge than you.
Jesus said to the woman at the well "If you know the person talking to you or the gift of God, he would have given you living water freely"
Even from your own facebook page, all your post are not getting any engagements; tell me where exactly is your traffic coming from?
I am not interested in the results you are getting for your clients when you can't even show any proof that you are legit.

I wish you have read the almost 170 pages document released (internally) by Google in May, 2019.

"Even Alexa can be manipulated" Please stop this though pattern kid.
You have no idea what Google and organic traffic is all about. Apart from the algorithms, Google now has people physically analysing and scoring websites for ranking. I can give you a copy of their training manuals if you change your mind. Then you will understand why your website is not getting any traffic.

Try and follow the top Google staffs on Twitter.

Vickwinners:

Really? So if your site is not having huge traffic then you're not credible?

Wow.

For the benefit of upcoming bloggers let me address this.

1. The Google update you're referring to was on August 1, 2018. It was also dubbed by Schwartz as the Google Medic update and largely targeted at Medical (Health, diet and nutrition websites) and Financial (and make money online) websites or call it sites with sensitive information that can lead to loss of life or money if not controlled. So your conclusion there is not right.

2. Again, your second assumption is incorrect. Even a website that is only updated once in two months would still have more traffic, talk about a site that updates weekly and with an average of 1000+ words detailed blog posts. And a domain with over 4years of activity. So how on earth can your assumptions up there be possible? Like I said earlier, I'll not impress you with my analytic. And that's final.

3. For the sake of others reading this, you've spent a lot of your text on credibility. Your credibility is not based on what Google says. In as much as high google rating can make a website owner feel good, you can always manipulate that anytime.

And do you know about blackhat, grey or whitehat SEO tricks? I've used all that before and I know how high it can take or sink your website.

I've built a website that generated averagely, 7-10,000 page views a day within first 80days. At a point it exceeded the bandwidth and the site got down for 13 days.

Even Alexa can be manipulated.. So you can't even accurately determine a website traffic or worth based on some external online report.

You see, I'm not here to prove to you my credibility, but if I should continue, I'd tell you that I've ranked websites on the front page for some specific keywords within 4 days.

It didn't just end up there, the clients got leads that ended up buying their stuff. That's the goal for every SEO, conversion.

Your credibility or sense of success as a digital marketer or blogger should be based on the result you get based on your goals and effort.

It should be based on the value you bring to your audience and perhaps the monetary or brand value you get in return.

Not on some mere vanity metrics like you're posting up there.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Google+ Compete With Facebook / Need Help Where Can I Get A Template Free Without Footer Link / Picture Of My Hacked Site And How I Resolved The Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.